Blacklisted Question

alicia martinez
Posted
Posted
Good evening sir.. Can i ask question? 

What are the files process for blacklisted.. Because my boyfriend yesterday was blacklisted here in the Philippines  because of the flight attendant,becuz there misunderstanding.. Please sir answer...

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Alicia

I had your question translated so I guess this is what you are asking. Someone might be able to help you now.  :thumbsup:

• Like 4

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

Good evening sir.. Can i ask question? 
What are the files process for blacklisted.. Because my boyfriend yesterday was blacklisted here in the Philippines  because of the flight attendant,because there misunderstanding.. Please sir answer...

humm.

why dont you look at this

http://www.philippines-expats.com/forum/137-emergency-expat-assistance/

this man who runs FAC(this) seems to know what to do.(again all by the rules)

TRY to contact him and see what he can assist in what can be done in your "boyfriends"case of misunderstanding

Edited by MikeB
Removed
  • Like 2

MikeB
Posted
Posted

The New Member asked a specific and valid question about a BI problem. Extraneous comments will be removed.

• Like 3

alicia martinez
Posted
Posted

Gud afternoon...

Mhe i asking about my boyfriend he is black list here in Philippines 2months already he want to comeback here Philippines how to survive this my problems i need helf about this problems please helf me...

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

here is some latest info regarding this situation

this is about Appealing Inclusion on the BI BLACK list

Dear PAO,

I have a Japanese friend and it seems that his name appears in the black list of the Philippine immigration. What should he do in order to clear his name from that list?

Ezra

Dear Ezra,

You did not mention in your letter whether or not it is actually your friend who is in the black list of the Bureau of Immigration. It is essential to know this first with certainty in order to properly remedy his situation.

Assuming that it is your friend who is actually in the black list of the Bureau of Immigration,

he will not be allowed to enter the Philippines. It will, thus, be essential for him to request that the black list order issued against him be lifted and that his name be removed from the said list.

If it was the Bureau of Immigration which gave out the black list order issued against him,

he must submit a duly-notarized letter addressed to the Commissioner of Immigration requesting the lifting of the aforementioned order. He should explain in his letter the reasons why he is asking for the same as well as his willingness to pay the fines or penalties due him,

if there be any. It is likewise advisable for him to state in his letter why he desires to enter the Philippines.

However, it is worth noting that your friend’s request may be denied on any of the following grounds:

(1) if he has been convicted of any crime involving moral turpitude or of any crime penalized under Sections Forty-Five and Forty-Six of Commonwealth Act No. 613; and

(2) if he has been engaged in hoarding, black-marketing or profiteering, unless he has previously resided in the Philippines immediately before his exclusion or deportation for a period of ten years or more or is married to a native Filipino woman (Section 29, Commonwealth Act No. 613).

Suppose it is not your friend who is in the black list but only someone who has the same name as his, he may apply for a clearance before the Bureau of Immigration.

As part of the requirements for the issuance of the clearance, your friend must submit the following:

(1) Clearance certificate issued by the office, agency or court from which the black list order originated, stating among others that he is not the person against whom the order was issued;

(2) Affidavit of denial executed by him;

(3) Copy of the bio page and travel stamps of his latest passport;

(4) His recent photo; and

5) Payment of fee.

Once he has complied with the above-stated requirements and such certificate has been issued in his favor, he must present the same upon his arrival in our ports of entry.

http://manilatimes.net/index.php/dear-pao/34130-foreigners-can-appeal-inclusion-in-bi-black-list

Good afternoon...

Mhe i asking about my boyfriend he is black list here in Philippines 2months already he want to comeback here Philippines how to survive this my problems i need help about this problems please help me...

READ THE ABOVE POST,

i know it may be difficult to understand , yet PLEASE read it, it has the answer to your question

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Waste of time, been watching this member and no matter what I do to direct her to this topic she has not read it. Its the boyfriends problem not hers so I would say its not worth even replying here.   :horse:

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

You can try this link

http://www.pinoylawyer.org/c5-free-legal-advice

which Pitman gave me about an other question.

There you can ask in Tagalog or English.

Waste of time, been watching this member and no matter what I do to direct her to this topic she has not read it. Its the boyfriends problem not hers so I would say its not worth even replying here.   :horse:

I GUESS it's a language problem,  It can be hard to read law texts and instructions from officials even when it's in our first language.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Its the boyfriends problem not hers so I would say its not worth even replying here.  

JGF, maybe it would be good if her B/F were to sign up to CEP then we may get some sense on the Subject

Just a Thought.

JP :tiphat:

• Like 2