Blacklisted Question

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I GUESS it's a language problem,  It can be hard to read law texts and instructions from officials even when it's in our first language.

No Thomas it was a simple line of text from me twice now with a link to this topic from the 2 topics she first posted in. It had the OPs name in it. I know when a topic is read by a member and she is wasting my time.

• Like 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
JGF, maybe it would be good if her B/F were to sign up to CEP then we may get some sense on the Subject  

As soon as I work out what CEP is we can all make more sense on the subject  :)

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
As soon as I work out what CEP is we can all make more sense on the subject 

type.gif Foolish man I am, That should be PEF as in Philippine Expats Forum.worthy.gif

JPwtg.gif

• Like 3

To Giang
Posted
Posted

Hi. I'm a new member here. I tried to search around but seems nobody raised this question before. I have friend from Vietnam who was denied to enter the Philippines last week as her name appears in blacklist. Of cause that's is just someone has the same name with her. She was forced to go back Vietnam though she has never enterred the country before.

My question is there any way to check if someone's name appears in the blacklist? And if one was denied to enter the coutry upon arrival due to similar name in blacklist, is there any way to prove that is a false match. In my friend's case, she was forced to rebook the ticket and leave the country immediately.

Suppose it is not your friend who is in the black list but only someone who has the same name as his, he may apply for a clearance before the Bureau of Immigration.
As part of the requirements for the issuance of the clearance, your friend must submit the following:
(1) Clearance certificate issued by the office, agency or court from which the black list order originated, stating among others that he is not the person against whom the order was issued;
(2) Affidavit of denial executed by him;
(3) Copy of the bio page and travel stamps of his latest passport;
(4) His recent photo; and
5) Payment of fee.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hi. I'm a new member here. I tried to search around but seems nobody raised this question before. I have friend from Vietnam who was denied to enter the Philippines last week as her name appears in blacklist. Of cause that's is just someone has the same name with her. She was forced to go back Vietnam though she has never enterred the country before.   My question is there any way to check if someone's name appears in the blacklist? And if one was denied to enter the coutry upon arrival due to similar name in blacklist, is there any way to prove that is a false match. In my friend's case, she was forced to rebook the ticket and leave the country immediately.

This is what you have to do, http://www.immigration.gov.ph/index.php/faqs/deregatory-lists/black-list-order

I have sent the question to the BI so lets see if they answer  :cheersty:

• Like 2

To Giang
Posted
Posted

Hi. I'm a new member here. I tried to search around but seems nobody raised this question before. I have friend from Vietnam who was denied to enter the Philippines last week as her name appears in blacklist. Of cause that's is just someone has the same name with her. She was forced to go back Vietnam though she has never enterred the country before.   My question is there any way to check if someone's name appears in the blacklist? And if one was denied to enter the coutry upon arrival due to similar name in blacklist, is there any way to prove that is a false match. In my friend's case, she was forced to rebook the ticket and leave the country immediately.

This is what you have to do, http://www.immigration.gov.ph/index.php/faqs/deregatory-lists/black-list-order

I have sent the question to the BI so lets see if they answer  :cheersty:

Thanks for your reply. I've checked the link you suggest but I found the infomation there very generic. Due to our name characterists, there is a strong possiblity that someone's name may similar to a name in the backlist. I hope there is a way to get a blacklist for a specific country, or at least to check the name match in advance, in order to avoid such inconvinience as my friend's case, which I know quite common among Asian guys. Looking forward to your update. Thanks :)

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Thanks for your reply. I've checked the link you suggest but I found the infomation there very generic. Due to our name characterists, there is a strong possiblity that someone's name may similar to a name in the backlist. I hope there is a way to get a blacklist for a specific country, or at least to check the name match in advance, in order to avoid such inconvinience as my friend's case, which I know quite common among Asian guys. Looking forward to your update. Thanks

I will wait for a reply and let you know which may take a day or two, I did see a list of bar orders but it was short and not sure if its the same as blacklisted. http://www.immigration.gov.ph/index.php/information/bar-order

To Giang
Posted
Posted

Thanks for your reply. I've checked the link you suggest but I found the infomation there very generic. Due to our name characterists, there is a strong possiblity that someone's name may similar to a name in the backlist. I hope there is a way to get a blacklist for a specific country, or at least to check the name match in advance, in order to avoid such inconvinience as my friend's case, which I know quite common among Asian guys. Looking forward to your update. Thanks

I will wait for a reply and let you know which may take a day or two, I did see a list of bar orders but it was short and not sure if its the same as blacklisted. http://www.immigration.gov.ph/index.php/information/bar-order

Probably it's not the same as the blacklist. I've never seen it but I know several names which appears in the black list but not found in that bar order. Btw thanks for the useful information :).

Thomas
Posted
Posted
if one was denied to enter the coutry upon arrival due to similar name in blacklist,
Don't the Philippines have any BIRTH data in the Blacklist to SEPARATE people with same/similar names???

IF they don't have, it's a big risk I can be stoped, because I have a rather common name   :mocking:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

To Giang

As promised, this what you have to do,  BI CLEARANCE CERTIFICATION  The directions and form are downloaded from there.  In your friends case you might have submit it if you are in the Philippines. Not sure how to check if you are not in the Philippines.

The form looks like this except for bottom part not shown here in picture. 

post-1-0-22011900-1421203491_thumb.jpg