Thoughts On The Outlaws - The Differences Between Girls And Boys.

Markham
Posted
Posted
Well, I like my in-laws, which is just as well, given there are a lot of them, and if Markham does not dob me in K will not read this so I can comment openly.

Your secret is quite safe with me, sir Andrew, but I can't say the same for all those I've told!

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Your secret is quite safe with me, sir Andrew, but I can't say the same for all those I've told!

And THAT! may Cost post-2148-0-98901900-1421981382_thumb.jp

KIDDING   but  I know you are Smiling Mr Meth! :thumbsup:

JP :tiphat:  :morning1:

• Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

Ah! That explains why my future niece (8 years old) and adopted daughter thinks she's also my present girlfriend and future wife! In a couple years, she'll be like other women and think of me as dirt?!?

:D

Bob, Not quite sure what that statement means..."Ah That explains"...

"she'll be like other women and think of me as dirt"? why is that?

If you are making reference to my previous post , in that statement, maybe I should explain that privacy and "no action" was maintained at all times for two night's....JB

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Ah! That explains why my future niece (8 years old) and adopted daughter thinks she's also my present girlfriend and future wife! In a couple years, she'll be like other women and think of me as dirt?!? :D

Bob, Not quite sure what that statement means..."Ah That explains"...

"she'll be like other women and think of me as dirt"? why is that?

If you are making reference to my previous post , in that statement, maybe I should explain that privacy and "no action" was maintained at all times for two night's....JB

John, you're missing the point of my post. I was simply saying how a young girl thinks I'm great and enjoys spending time with me when I visit. In a few years and when she is a teenager, she probably won't feel the same way... It was a joke about her thinking of me as dirt... In no way was I implying anything about you. Disrespecting other members of this forum is never my intent - especially ones I respect!

• Like 5

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
John, you're missing the point of my post. I was simply saying how a young girl thinks I'm great and enjoys spending time with me when I visit. In a few years and when she is a teenager, she probably won't feel the same way... It was a joke about her thinking of me as dirt... In no way was I implying anything about you. Disrespecting other members of this forum is never my intent - especially ones I respect!

Cheer's Bob,

One has to be careful these days, just incase things are misconstrued!

Glad that clears up any misunderstanding anyone else may have thought. Take care, John.

• Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

I am very familiar with the Filipino Means of Contraception:

It is illustrated here:

457E5787-29B8-41D6-BF19-779289F7DC2F_zps

and here:

E2CBA38E-CFD7-47FB-8631-6C2F63127B02_zps

and here:

88C5C64C-2780-40C9-AAF0-987E160FCA05_zps

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 3

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

well at least it provide agood looking group of kids

• Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just the one kid - but he takes up two thirds of the bed!

The other kid is his thirty-something mother, who seems to be lasting quite well...being the youngest in the family she is the permanent teenager!

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 3

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

The other kid is his thirty-something mother, who seems to be lasting quite well...being the youngest in the family she is the permanent teenager!

wow just wow
  • Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

wow just wow

The full set including my mother in law, who is well into her sixties - this was snapped in the lobby of D'Hotel, Dipolog, two weeks ago. Mama also seems to be lasting rather well...

25A55FA1-E0D9-444B-91A3-E06D01003A3D_zpse54a555f-bbca-40c7-adcb-407d6091e836_zps

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 2