Farting

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Many years ago, before all this modern technology of today, as a young man with way too much time on my hands, the mates and I would sit round and drink way too much beer and then have a fart contest. This would involve a cigarette lighter placed in the appropriate position and let one rip, The effect was like a mini flame thrower and sometimes after a good 3 or 4 second fart we could even light some newspaper up to start our bbq, lots of laughs and a few singhed hands, Back on topic re filipina,s. My g/f sister was washing up one day and let rip, I used to call this fart a triple-flutter-blaster, young miss didn't bat an eyelid just keep on doing the dishes, I couldn't stop laughing.

• Like 5

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
so it's fart friendlier.

I can see it now, signs in businesses saying "fart friendly" then one day the mayor will place a new ordinance where all business must supply a fart zone 30 meters from where food is served. Public parks and gardens will have a roped off area just for the cause. Times are a changin. 

:1247:

• Like 3

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
lots of laughs and a few singhed hands, 

I would be more worried about a few singhed backsides........ :rolleyes: 

There is a chilli sauce in Uk called "Arse on fire"....... :unsure:

• Like 3

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Pure methane, you would think that Fil would be a heavy user of Beano as methane is a hugh contributor to global warming.  With so much of the countries population near sea level that gas plus lighting farts could cause mass fires and a rise in sea level all would have to run for the mountains.

May I have another pickled egg with that SMB

jpbago
Posted
Posted (edited)

It has been a few days since the last farting post so the air must have cleared by now so I would like to add LOUD sneezes to the other mannerisms/noises of the people here. My family does it as do our neighbours. It is like a yell at the same time.

Edited by jpbago
  • Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted

It has been a few days since the last farting post so the air must have cleared by no so I would like to add LOUD sneezes to the other mannerisms/noises of the people here. My family does it as do our neighbours. It is like a yell at the same time.

YUP ..... and I have to admit that J is guilty of this one too .... sometimes it scares the crap out of me as I don't expect it ..... :mocking:

:cheersty:

• Like 1

Czechman
Posted
Posted

I have been with 6 Pilipinas, since I have been visiting the Phils since 2006, and I have yet to hear even a slight nuance to ANY flatulence/gas/farting occurrence with any of the Pilipinas I was dating and I might add, living with - during my stay in the Phils at that particular time.

Now, I had an experience with one Pilipina in 2008, that constantly spit (no hacking or clearing the throat), just a gentle, polite, stepping away and spitting onto dirt or a drain, facility, whatever, but away from the general public's path. When I was finally able to get her to acknowledge her reasons for her spitting, she finally admitted that she had asthma and of course, was "ashemed" (as they refer to it) to freely admit it to me. She was originally from Leyte, but had been living/working in Manila though for approximately 7 years--go figure for the supposedly "asthmatic condition," she referred too. Also she often apparently, thought I was criticizing her when in fact, I was trying to help her with the "asthma problem," cuz I wanted her to see a doctor for the asthma, yet, she never believed me.

Either the women you guys who are talking about here with flatulence/farting, are experiencing things I have yet to experience or maybe it's the Pilipina herself, the food, the current lifestyle, her general metabolism, etc I don't know.

I can tell you this though, that since I have been to the Phils, my flatulence is 90% better here than what it was in the states! LOL! But really, this is a great thing though!! :-)

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I have been with 6 Pilipinas

Well there ya go, you just haven't tried enough  :hystery:

you guys who are talking about here with flatulence/farting, are experiencing things I have yet to experience

I think that is the case.  Without getting into a competition about how many each of us has been with I shall say that only one (that I have been with) has the 'loud and proud' attitude.  Unfortunately its the one I chose to stay with.

• Like 3

Czechman
Posted
Posted

I have been with 6 Pilipinas

Well there ya go, you just haven't tried enough  :hystery:

you guys who are talking about here with flatulence/farting, are experiencing things I have yet to experience

I think that is the case.  Without getting into a competition about how many each of us has been with I shall say that only one (that I have been with) has the 'loud and proud' attitude.  Unfortunately its the one I chose to stay with.

Whoah, I wasn't bragging on no account--I am not a player! In fact, I wish I actually could find a good, dedicated Pilipina that was not a scammer (2006, 2010 & 2014), or easily offended (my statement about the Pilipina I spent time with in '08), when I tried to offer her help with her "so-called" medical condition "asthma," and then, her just wondering away from me/avoiding me - due to her embarrassment or pride being compromised, or so she implied. That was a weird experience in its own accord; who wouldn't want to get help with a condition like asthma?

I was merely surprised to read about this "flatulence issue," from so many here in this particular forum--that is really all my post was about!

Perhaps it will happen eventually, I don't know. I will have to sneak up upon her when she is alone and unaware of my presence!  :devil:   He he he!!   

~However, I do stand by my statement that since I have arrived in the Phils, my "flatulence" (LOL) has been pretty much null, compared to when I lived in the U.S. But I eat 98% home prepared and cooked foods though, most if not all the foods/prods I use are as close to "organic" (not processed) as possible, and little if any rice, (rice has no or little nutri-value at all yet, it's as common here as rain - due to the culture!) - if rice has anything to do with it...ha ha ha. In exchange for rice, I use spinach-linguine though, which is accepted quite exceptionally with the Pilipina I am with now. :thumbs-up-smile:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

post-2148-0-75926300-1425020333.jpg I have it from a very good Source, ( my cousin) A chambermaid at Buck House, that even Lizzy (Queen Elizabeth 11) Farts

just telling ya!

JP :hystery:

• Like 2