Have I Just Been Foolish?

GregZ
Posted
Posted (edited)

We had a crisis where I came up with $2000 US to bail (literally) someone out. It did not open any flood gates. I got $800 back after a couple months and my wife paid me back the rest from "her" money over 12 months. The family understood the rescue reduced their "support" for a while. Everything is dependent upon presentation. No always means no, regardless of past yes OR no answers.

I am glad you could help and are satisfied with the result. ????????

Edited by GregZ

WordsandMusic
Posted
Posted

My experience is that if there is infection or inflammation, that will be dealt with first. So the antibiotics is a normal pathway to surgery I would assume. No one wants surgery and I suspect that word is real frightening to a rice farmer. He might be putting a lot more emphases on the antibiotics for his own peace of mind not realizing he will need the surgery when things clear up. Or maybe he does realize it and prefers to hope surgery won't be needed.  

WINSTON CHURCHILL:  We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

BUDDHA:  If you knew what I know about the power of giving, you would not let a single meal pass without sharing it in some way. 

AMY CARMICHAEL: You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving. 

I personally learned to give not because I have much, but because I know exactly how it feels to have nothing.

YOU DID GOOD!!!

• Like 2