Can You Live On 7,000,000 Pesos Per Year?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Each of us has our own lifestyle and needs.

I'm sure some would find that amount more than enough but others with children in college travel expenses and what not would use much of that budget over the year. 

• Like 1

bows00
Posted
Posted

No... I would probably die from too much partying...

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Keep the poor POOR,

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Kua John, How do you reach out? 7million/100 million people is 7 or 70 centavos per person. get the zeros messed up in my head but that should feed no one for never. there will always be people you cannot help no matter how rich you are.  Heck, governments can't.  I'm not blaming them the government the church or anyone it just is.  How we deal with those we interact with maybe important, but we are all terminal in any case so live as best you can, give help when and where you wish, and don't feel bad about you.

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Heck, governments can't. I'm not blaming them the government the church
I do   :mocking:      They MESS UP things as e g making it complicated to get business permits*, the church teach the poor to NOT protest**, and both get much pay to make a BAD work...

*15 steps needed in Phils and need to GO to do all. In Sweden it's only TWO and it's solved by just SENDING the forms, so no travel or sit and wait needed...

** The church SABOTAGE the MUCH needed birth control,

and DON'T tell the poor JESUS PROTESTED!!!

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
Question should be, can you live on 7,000,000m a year and live with your conscience while others are living in poverty.

Ummmmmmmm, You betcha :999:

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Its hard to walk past the kids when the are running along side you hands out stretched smiling asking for money, yes i walk quick so they have to run, i always have coins on me and i try to give to all too, i will always say its to eat and hopefully they use it for that too, 

Here in England its very rare i give , the people here are different, 99% of them are from another shore and i always say no sorry ,

Gone are the days where you did have the down and outs, the tramps who did not want anything from you but always said thankyou if you gave them something,

Times are changing everywhere you look, people stand outside cash machines here , outside shops waiting for you to come out, and what do the police do just walk on by, yes it must be hard, and i hope never to be in a situation like those people too

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
Kua John, How do you reach out? 7million/100 million people

It's not about chucking money at a problem.

There is/was a young man here in UK, who recently was shown doing kind things for others.

If I can find the clip I will post it.

Making this a better world by simple kindness, is a start to a better place that all can share.

It can be simply openning a door, picking up something someone dropped, carrying shopping, giving small change to a good cause.

Sitting on top of your pile and saying what can I do, I cant feed the world doesn't wash with me.

Bill Gates is a man I greatly admire, so was Mahatma Gandhi, two very different people on the same path. respectfully JB

Just found this....http://www.forbes.com/sites/katiasavchuk/2014/10/06/wealthy-americans-are-giving-less-of-their-incomes-to-charity-while-poor-are-donating-more/

Edited by Kuya John