Tagaytay Is The Best Place To Stay

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Go one I will Bite, if I were a member of the banned club  How could I send a PM to JGF or is just posting you are Banned from?

:bonk:   I hate it when JP is soooooooo right.

I will correct my previous post to suggest that any banned member contact the management of the site (that is JGF) using the public contact information on the site (using email).

Thank you JP for pointing that out.  :th_thholysheep:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

One of the best place to go when you want to visit Philippines..

WOW , BANNED, WHATS THIS,

Do you get banned from here and what do you have to do to get this, not that i am looking to get banned , maybe just a little nosey

One thing that might get you banned is asking questions is a topic that clearly has nothing to do with getting banned. If you have questions on how this forum operates post in the questions and answers, troubleshooting forum as this topic is clearly about Tagaytay.

To answer your question the forum has rules, if rules are broken one risks getting banned. There are options just to ban members from individual topics if it's deemed they are being disruptive. Members are banned every day, some spammers, some don't even make it to the first post as I keep an eye on who joins. We also do not normally discuss the reasons why an individual member is banned but trust me there is always a reason, could be l don't like the color of your shirt.   :)

• Like 5

canadamale
Posted
Posted

Hopefully I do not get banned for for rambling on, sometimes I swear the little electronic impulses in my brain are not all firing in sequence. I went to Tagaytay stayed at the Taal Vista, took a boat accross to Taal volcano. Rode a horse to the top to look inside at the steaming water. Went to a restaurant for a fantastic dinner  ( wish I could remember the name). I enjoyed Tagaytay very much. When I came back to Canada I spent hours on the internet looking houses for sale there. If I was more influent I would consider living in a large log home there ( in my dreams)

• Like 3