Rates Are Up! Get Your Dollars Out From Under The Mattress!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I just got 49.54 online with BPI for the last $400 I have here.  XE is 49.72 right now.  Looks like 50 will be coming soon!

• Like 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I just got 49.54 online with BPI for the last $400 I have here.  XE is 49.72 right now.  Looks like 50 will be coming soon!

Don, can you please hold that rate, or higher until after the first of the year?  That's when I'll be able to send myself the second half of my money for the building project.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 11/18/2016 at 7:53 PM, intrepid said:

Don, can you please hold that rate, or higher until after the first of the year?  That's when I'll be able to send myself the second half of my money for the building project.:thumbsup:

50.08 on XE right now!  First time over 50 since 2008.

Fullscreen capture 11242016 92055 AM.jpg

• Like 2

intrepid
Posted
Posted

HAHA Don,

I was thinking about this post last night when looking at XE.  I'm still setting on a small stack but we don't need that yet.  I'll exchange it when needed or if I see signs it will be dropping.   But the large stack cannot get until after the first of the year.  Just hoping many will not change until the Jan to hold the exchange up.  We we started the plan to build, we based on the exchange of 46.5.  So this could be a nice Christmas!:71120:

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

50.08 on XE right now!  First time over 50 since 2008.

Fullscreen capture 11242016 92055 AM.jpg

OMW--we caught 49.9 today Forex! Keep it coming!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

Went to BPI ATM today, got p50.01

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 9/23/2016 at 10:22 PM, OnMyWay said:

48.07 mid-market rate on XE.com right now, a new 5 year high.

Get in quick, it is a knee jerk reaction to the 'Trump thing' - can't see it lasting.

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, mogo51 said:

Get in quick, it is a knee jerk reaction to the 'Trump thing' - can't see it lasting.

Sadly, I can't because I'm stuck here in the US at the moment. It will be ok though. It will be galling if I won't be able to make a big ticket purchase before rates trend back down, just another missed opportunity in the long string.:hystery:

Ram1957
Posted
Posted

Looks like the future forecast for the Philippines economy favors the dollar in 2017-2018. Above 51 in 2017. Let's hope it comes true.

http://www.bworldonline.com/content.php?section=opinion=&titleEconomic-forecasts-for-2016-2018&id=137630

• Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, robert k said:

Sadly, I can't because I'm stuck here in the US at the moment. It will be ok though. It will be galling if I won't be able to make a big ticket purchase before rates trend back down, just another missed opportunity in the long string.:hystery:

Mate, I am with you there, I can't see the end of my 'long string'.

• Like 1