Transgenders

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hmmmmm maybe because she/he would be surrounded by the bravest, toughest, most handsome mo****** fu****** ever hehe

post-686-0-01722700-1437067062_thumb.jpg Navy Seal Cris Beck and then as Kristin

post-686-0-25114300-1437067411_thumb.jpg Bruce Jenner and then as Caitlyn Jenner

post-686-0-43084000-1437067777_thumb.jpg One of the 70 virgins waiting for you after you blow yourself up

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
One of the 70 virgins waiting for you after you blow yourself up

:mocking:   Kinda old fer the 4th grade

• Like 1

BluesDude
Posted
Posted

Hey guys,

Up until now, I was holding back to express my views as a former command master chief, USN (equivalent to a sergeant major of a battalion). Now, I need to choose my words carefully due to the political correctness in not offending anyone in this forum. Please accept my advance apologies if I have violated any forum rules. Moderators, please delete or revise my comments.

Here are some typical scenarios dealing with transgenders in the military. Who or what determines their berthing arrangements on board a ship? For example, on board a modern day submarine, are you willing to hot rack with them? Will there be a 3rd separate berthing space, where space on a warship is at a premium anyway? Will you be a little apprehensive or be intimidated sharing a foxhole (or a shower) on the battlefield? Will that affect the performance of your duties? During off time, where a whole new set of dirty jokes are spreading behind their backs, will that affect their performance as well? Can that break down the team spirit or the unity of command?

We have come a long way in fully accepting women in the military, even in a combat environment. Now we are faced with yet another challenge of providing equal opportunity motivated once again, by the so called political correctness.

What's next -- a transgender US president?

Whiskey-tango-foxtrot, over??

Just last weekend I was discussing this very topic with some friends and family. We came to the conclusion Master Chief it won't be long before there's simply one berthing area for everyone. It certainly appears to be the direction things are going. As I get older I'm trying to keep an open mind about all the social change but some things are a little hard for me to wrap my mind around. Things are going to change whether I agree with it or not.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
it won't be long before there's simply one berthing area for everyone

Like Battle Star Galactic or Starship troopers...Problem is most of the "troops" are no where near as good looking.

I have held off this topic lolol. It brings to mind when the whole gay in the service and women in combat roles started. Everyone was up in arms. The United States Marine Corps in their normal way kept silent and quietly allowed women to enroll in the IOC (infantry officers course). They did not lower standard, nor raise them to chase the ladies out. Just let them apply and compete. To date not a single female officer has graduated (though to their credit several have tried, failed, accepted they did not meet requirements and moved on without whining).

Moral of the story is the number of Transgender folks that have the mental desire, or physical attributes to even WANT to join the military is probably so small it probably doesn't even merit thought. Except to rabble rouse :hystery:  :cheersty: .

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Did we ever get an answer as to which CR and Shower room they would use? :rolleyes:

Hey just asking! post-2148-0-73611500-1437525898.png

JP :tiphat:

Morning All  :morning1:

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
which CR and Shower room they would use?

Where ever they decide to dig the cat hole :thumbsup: . But to be serious, in todays military where political correctness is so important. Porta potties (with locking doors) are provided in all training areas. Believe it or not renting porta potties for field training exercises is one of the highest costs when calculating a training budget.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Porta potties (with locking doors) are provided

Even in Subs or on Aircraft.  :hystery:  Come on Guys I am not that Stupid ( AmI?)

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted (edited)
Even in Subs or on Aircraft.

I will leave the Subs to Jake, but on Aircraft: the c-130 has a P**s tube near the rear ramp, they have a curtain that goes around it to give a bit of privacy. C141's, C5's and the c-17 all have airline type bathrooms in them.

Jack I know your being humorous and I just like adding fuel to your fire.

Before you ask, I'll relate how folks (men and women) relieve themselves in Humvees. First you always get two bottles of Gatorade. The size is just right. For females and men who need to get rid of solid waist you save the thick plastic bag that rations come in, you stand in the hatch where the machine gun is and hope the drive doesn't hit any bumps :mocking: .

Edited by scott h
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Jack I know your being humorous and I just like adding fuel to your fire.

Well lets face it, this is all a lot of BS. Transgenders in the Forces  post-2148-0-01976600-1437528880.png WTF are the Enemy going to do or think if they capture one? What happens if the shout feminine Rights and they can as no one seems to know exactly what they are. Who the heck is running these countries Military that are allowing this to happen. General  Christopher er Christine so & so or other. :hystery:  makes you think EH?

JP :tiphat:

• Like 3

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

I hear ya Jack, I really do. And I agree, I personally would not want to share my fox hole with one.

Transgenders in the Forces

They said the same thing in the States about Blacks in the 50's. The military is going to hell. I said the same thing about women in combat as a young soldier. No way!!!. Until I had to bust down a door and a young lady behind a 50 caliber machine gun on top of a Humvee kept a sniper that was across the street head down while we entered. (dang she only weighed 105 pounds lol.) 

I exited the military at age 55 at that time I was leading soldiers who were 18, a 37 year difference. Brother my sense of right, wrong and self identity was already formed before they were born lololol. These kids could carry on a conversation right next to me and they could have been speaking tagalog for all I understood. The thing is, what todays soldier thinks is normal or objectionable is a lot different that what we think.

As to what the enemy would think? I could really care less, because any transgender that makes it as far as the battlefield will most likely be able to put a bullet in his head at 500 meters and that is what really matters. :cheersty:  

• Like 1