Blacklisted?

rasd4482
Posted
Posted

How do I know if I have been blacklisted?

I called the embassy in Bangkok for the ROP and they said they cannot tell me bcs the IMMIGRATION had thier own blacklist.

what to do>

Please help I cannot afford a 100,000 peso lawyer.

Thanks so much!

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

If you suspect you may be blacklisted then you need to get a lawyer or stay out of the country.  Just my opinion but I suggest you cannot afford NOT to.

• Like 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

First I assume you have been to the Philippines before otherwise you would not have any concerns so if you broke the law while there and got caught or were deported then there is a good chance that you would be on the blacklist.

• Like 5

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Have you tried calling immigration, sending them an email? They might have an NBI office at the embassy, tell them you need an NBI clearance for your 13a visa, see what happens.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Have you tried calling immigration, sending them an email? They might have an NBI office at the embassy, tell them you need an NBI clearance for your 13a visa, see what happens.

Send them a message on their Facebook page.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Go on, I will go for it, Why do you think you may be Blacklisted?

JP :unsure:

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yes, I don't mind knowing. If you had previous problems with Immigration and have exited, and have paid up at the time of exit, you would not be blacklisted.

If someone has filed a complaint against you, you would not be blacklisted unless there has been a case filed and you have been found guilty in court and the verdict has been forwarded to BI, you could be blacklisted. If it's some complaint by an ex gf or ex business partner it will not be acted on unless their is a court order attached to the complaint.

If you had gone to the US Embassy for emergency funds and have not repaid the money you could be in trouble on the US side. Definitely you could have a travel restriction on leaving the USA. It can't be applied outside the USA.

If you were deported for any reason, you would be blacklisted.

Edited by chris49

rasd4482
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Here is what happened. My wife, who is also a Cebuana got out of hand and I asked her to go home. I paid for the ticket and she left. While she was there and I was in China, she opened my email and sent herself a message saying I was going to kill or hurt her. I dont know becasue she also deleteted the sent box version and emptied my trash. She went and filed a RA-9232 or whatever it is - violences against women etc... and now she says if I want to come there only she can remove my name from the blacklist. She has aksed for money and I sent it but then she asks for more. I have seen a photo of her at the police station and I hae seen a report but I dont know if it was ever filed or not - filed by the police or judge to the NBI and if a blacklist has my name.

I have called and emailed the embassy and they told me they may have an incomplete list of names on the blacklist.

I honestly want to go there becasue she has had our baby and we are married and she says - send me more money and she will life my name off. I jsut dont trust her - that she can really lift my name off it is is on the list and if it is not on the list then how do I know.

I have sent lawyers questions and thye want from 20,000 to 80,000 to find out - this is silly. There must be some way of knowing without paying this much.

I honestyly want to go there and I have my church and my hospital (I am 58) and have a heart conditon and artificaial hips and need to go THERE to get my doctor who knows me.

So, my storey and you can blieve it or not- it is true. I love my wife and I want to make this work but I dont know how if I cant get there. I am  a devout Cathilic and this is one reason I love the ROP..

Thanks for any help you can give me.

rasd4482
Posted
Posted

I thought about this - a file has to be acted upon and I dont know if it has. I dont know how to contact the NBI they dont answer phones and neither does Cebu Police station number 4 and they have no email and there are people asking me for thousands and thousands of pesos - I think is it a scam.

Either I am blacklisted and there is a file or there is not. How do I find out?

If there is no file - case - then if I go there and she files it I could be in jail for 6 years. She was pregnant when she sent the email.

I love this woman (Girl) but she is acting really crazy. Maybe I am a fool and have been scammed - I would not be the first.

I feel so despondant and actually have never been like this before. I am not a drinker or I would be drunk now. I am constantly praying and making Novenas and I dont know what to do. Am I a fool and an idiot? I have never had a wife and a child and I am 58. What do I do?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

The easiest way is to get someone to lodge the BI clearance form and you will find out if there is an actual record.

http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php/services/certification/bi-clearance-certification

• Like 1