Asking For Cash/help

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Steve, my Wife has just summed it up like this. What would she do (The Sister) if Em's was not married to you?

That comment/question has just come from a middle aged Working Filapina ,who is as  some here can attest to, is no ones Fool.post-2148-0-46144000-1439281997.png

JP  :thumbsup:  :tiphat:

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

After reading about all the refugees coming to Europe i will say that people here and anywhere else who sit and wait for a donation from relatives abroad your days are numbered. Soon there will be hardly any OFWs or any other workers from abroad. Same for the US and any other western country just my opinion.

Wow, thats gave me a great idea, i may start sending messages to all the family over in the Phills asking for help because we have none because we have to pay for these migrants ,

Do you recon i may have many takers

No not really but feel free to try.

chris49
Posted
Posted

I go with the soft option. Option No. 1, from my first post.

Ems is disturbed by the situation, that's enough for me. I might call her for verification, but what can he say. She has a lot of debts and her husband being a contract worker can't cover it even if he knew.

As for the hard option, I wonder how hard you guys really are in a real life situation? I know myself, I have to act really hard in front of Gina's family, most of the time. But I am not actually like that.

Take a beggar, even a fraudulent one. They are still poor right? Sometimes you give and sometimes you don't but you consider each case right?

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Thanks boys and girls to for all your answers and time too. We are all different in how we feel and what we say

Every bit of advice and letting me bend your ears do me rather then being like a bull in a China shop. I can't go straight in with what I would like to say I do know.so talking to you lot first does help.Thanks

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

The last post is sent from my phone forgive me if its crap

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
ake a beggar, even a fraudulent one. They are still poor right
:cheers: Some in New York make well over $100k  :thumbsup: 

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Tax free.

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

I absolutely don't believe the bit about not worrying the husband. In my experience Filipinos never hesitate to worry a relative if they think that person has money. 

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Some of the East Europeans, who have went to Sweden to begg, have better cars than I have had ever...  :) 

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

This is getting really personal,

For me, it would be time to start talking to the husband Direct. OFW or Not, they are HIS responsibility not yours and Ems.

The husband which is Ems brother knows what is happening,

The last time Emma sent money because of the constant bombardment from the sister in law, we got in touch with him and he even told us not to send any money , she lives way beyong her means and she thinks she is higher then she is, this is from her Husband,

When asking why other members will not give money to her and there answer was she does not sort her problems out and she just comes back for more , so we say no,

It does seem to be mine or our turn to be asked, like i have said its not the first we have given but there comes a time where you just have to say no,

We are not cruel , we are not rich , and we are not stupid too,

Seems like another skype viewing with the husband is soon to be had

• Like 1