Ecc Clearance

chris49
Posted
Posted

Is it true guys for 13 A Visa holders? I was last out in 2012. I paid 2800 for something, but ECC was not mentioned.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

When I pay for my extension, my receipt shows a fee for ECC..

Someone must be screwing with you Bob because most of us only pay that at the 59 day extension.  It is an ECC exemption fee for those who plan to leave within 6 months.  After that it is a basic 2,930 pesos a month which is composed of these following fees:

http://www.immigration.gov.ph/visa-requirements/non-immigrant-visa/temporary-visitor-visa/extension-of-authorized-stay-beyond-59-days

ITEM DESCRIPTION

2 Month

500 per month X 2 month of extension

Php 1, 000. 00

Application fee

300. 00

Certification Fee

500. 00

Express Fee

1, 000. 00

Legal Research Fee (LRF) for each immigration fee except Head Tax and Fines

30. 00

Visa Sticker Fee

TOTAL

PHP 2, 930. 00

I'm gonna have to take my receipts back in with me... Charged ECC on my first extension and again on my last one for 6 months... Don't know how they missed the 2 monther in the middle... Hehe!

• Like 1

virginprune
Posted
Posted

I was not charged it on my first, one month, extension. However, was charged 700p for ECC on my second, 59 day, extension. I have to do another extension renewal on 30th September, even though I am leaving, for a few weeks, on 1st October. I was informed by immigration that that extension could be for 1 month instead of the usual 59 day. It will be interesting to see if they bill me for the ECC if it is for a 1 month. I will have been here for less than 6 months, so will not have to apply for the normal ECC before travel. Just the departure tax of 500p!

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

. Just the departure tax of 500p!

If my memory is correct I think the departure tax is now 750 pesos.

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

When I pay for my extension, my receipt shows a fee for ECC..

Someone must be screwing with you Bob because most of us only pay that at the 59 day extension.  It is an ECC exemption fee for those who plan to leave within 6 months.  After that it is a basic 2,930 pesos a month which is composed of these following fees:

http://www.immigration.gov.ph/visa-requirements/non-immigrant-visa/temporary-visitor-visa/extension-of-authorized-stay-beyond-59-days

ITEM DESCRIPTION

2 Month

500 per month X 2 month of extension

Php 1, 000. 00

Application fee

300. 00

Certification Fee

500. 00

Express Fee

1, 000. 00

Legal Research Fee (LRF) for each immigration fee except Head Tax and Fines

30. 00

Visa Sticker Fee

TOTAL

PHP 2, 930. 00

I'm gonna have to take my receipts back in with me... Charged ECC on my first extension and again on my last one for 6 months... Don't know how they missed the 2 monther in the middle... Hehe!

Did a 2 month renewal yesterday and it was 2930 pesos, no mention of ECC charge, this was at Mactan BI

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I went back and looked again at my receipts... Find they were out of order... I paid the ECC fee on my 59 day extension and again when I did the 6 month extension... I'll have to take my receipts in and get that corrected! Sure they will... Hehe! :D