My House Is About 99% Done

chimellie
Posted
Posted

Needs landscaping and it will be 100 percent done.

post-46-1223852048_thumb.jpg

post-46-1223852066_thumb.jpg

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Wow! Chi, it looks magnificent! Hope you really enjoy it and I am looking forward to the wild parties that we will surely have there! SugarwareZ-007.gif

daisy
Posted
Posted
Wow! Chi, it looks magnificent! Hope you really enjoy it and I am looking forward to the wild parties that we will surely have there! SugarwareZ-007.gif
Here's another WOW! :1 (72): The color is great...CHEERS for your wife! :36_1_68[1]:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Party, did I hear someone mention party :1 (72): Nice house Chi :36_1_68[1]:

chimellie
Posted
Posted (edited)
Yes Lee, we will have a "Balut" party, can you eat balut ?Here's another WOW! :1 (72): The color is great...CHEERS for your wife! :36_1_68[1]:
Do you really like the color ? I will tell my wife. I was concerned about the color being pink, but it's not too bad now. Edited by chimellie

chimellie
Posted
Posted
Party, did I hear someone mention party :1 (72): Nice house Chi :36_1_68[1]:
Thanks boss !!!!!!!!!!!!!

daisy
Posted
Posted
Yes Lee, we will have a "Balut" party, can you eat balut ?Here's another WOW! :1 (72): The color is great...CHEERS for your wife! :36_1_68[1]:
Do you really like the color ? I will tell my wife. I was concerned about the color being pink, but it's not too bad now.
Yes I really like it....it's a happy color!

twostrokes
Posted
Posted

Chi, Great house.....and yest for the style of the house, the color is quite appropriate....in fact the house would also probably fit quite well in Arizona, or New Mexico...even in West Texas...you see a lot of houses in that color range.So why not in the PI?? Here in San Antonio we have our larges public library downtown in a similar color. I really woldn't mind building a nice house there if I could only get past the cost of Land....I just can't make myself want to deal with that kind of price, no matter where it is in the world. Well maybe if it was a private island, already filled with a couple hundred beautiful 20yr old Filipinas that came with the property...then maybe....but otherwise, sheesh, I think I will just have to rent. I'm probably going to end up in Bohol somewhere, most likely away from the beach eventhough that is where I want to be. But I have lived in the country so long, I don't really know how I can get buy with less than 2500 m2 lot to be comfortable. Yes I can live in a apt for a very short time, because I know it is a very short time, but to think of that type living, or a condo, forever?? Couldn't do it....But really a nice house....hope you some some room around it to keep yo comfy outside too.Jim

Steve
Posted
Posted

Very nice, I hope that we can get our land bought and start building within the next 5 - 10 years.

paul
Posted
Posted

Where's the full bar? How about the jacuzzi and pool? Man, you gotta show us some decent photos now. C'mon!