My House Is About 99% Done

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I think those are from the guy that poured them ....... he poured in front of him rather than behind him .... thus he had to stand in the ones he just poured ....... hahahahaha

chimellie
Posted
Posted

Hey I didn't know they have Kano drifters in Cebu. They came to my house and ate my prized fight rooster and drank all my beer, used my toilet, slept in my bed which I haven't slept in yet. From now on I'll keep the gate locked and buy a shot gun for my house guard DunDun.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hey I didn't know they have Kano drifters in Cebu. They came to my house and ate my prized fight rooster and drank all my beer, used my toilet, slept in my bed which I haven't slept in yet. We broke it in for you, you should be thanking us. From now on I'll keep the gate locked and buy a shot gun for my house guard DunDun.
Well Chi, now that we know Dun Dun we can always get it done (get it, get it done :bash: ) by bringing him some beer and rice. :crack-up: I got my eyes on your second and third prized rooster for our next visit. :whistling: :th_thholysheep: