stevewool
Posted
Posted

Is it just my wife or are there other ladies so gullible,

Buy this soap it will make you white,

Its a free raffle and you have won first prize

Its free but we need your credit card

Free samples

There is not much out there that is free and yes i have been caught just the once , you either learn very quick or you pay out,

I have told Ems time and time again but all i get is , i thought it was free, its her money but it does make me mad when she tries to return it , you have 14 days and you have to pay for the posted too,

They put so many things in your way to stop returning the goods , P O box numbers and tracking numbers too,

did i say i am mad

Jake
Posted
Posted

Is it just my wife or are there other ladies so gullible,

Buy this soap it will make you white,

Its a free raffle and you have won first prize

Its free but we need your credit card

Free samples

There is not much out there that is free and yes i have been caught just the once , you either learn very quick or you pay out,

I have told Ems time and time again but all i get is , i thought it was free, its her money but it does make me mad when she tries to return it , you have 14 days and you have to pay for the posted too,

They put so many things in your way to stop returning the goods , P O box numbers and tracking numbers too,

did i say i am mad

It's VERY understandable that you are mad and no it's not just your wife.........

I am sure you know most of that but maybe breaking it down to her in detail will help and I hope it does. I feel your frustration my friend so you are not alone.

Triple LIKE big EL!  

• Like 2

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
Triple LIKE big EL!

Hey Jake! Long time no see! Mostly due to my busy schedule, glad to be back on the boards and see you again. I'll be making a post soon about some things happening in my life that could use everyone's advice about.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Another scam is the "Free, you only pay shipping and handling".  The "handling" pays for the shoddy merchandise and also gives them a  handsome profit.  If you pay the shipping and handling to send it back, they screw you twice.  :no:

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
did i say i am mad
No we just guessed
  • Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Steve,

It is endemic, just smile and live with it.

• Like 2

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Another scam is the "Free, you only pay shipping and handling".  The "handling" pays for the shoddy merchandise and also gives them a  handsome profit.  If you pay the shipping and handling to send it back, they screw you twice.  :no:

Yeah and the shipping is $50, basically the price of the merchandise, so no different than buying it and getting free shipping.

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Steve stop ranting and tell us how you really feel about those SOBs!!!

:bash:

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Whats worst is that i can get the stuff sent back for free if i had a address, but its a P O box number which is the post office sorting station for that area, so not really a forwarding address,

Thats another piss take

Steve stop ranting and tell us how you really feel about those SOBs!!!

:bash:

rather upset

• Like 1