So Gullible

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I systematicly ACCEPT "test" offers I LIKE enough, IF things DON'T need to be RETURNED and IF I can just unsubscribe within 2 weeks or so.  (Email prove I have unsubscribed.) Some have tried to fool me and send a second shipment, although I have unsubscibed in time. Then I just phone them and say " I refuse to pay, but I can send it back IF they send me the cost of the postal fee first." No one have ever done that, so then I get EXTRA products for free   :lol:   A few have send threat demand letters, but I have just answered when I unsubscibed and then ignore them. One send it further to the officials who assist demanding money/assets, but I just send the officials the copy proof of my unsubcription, then the scam company GAVE UP, because otherwice THEY would need to pay the demand fee and handling costs, when I winn if they go to court... :mocking:

Some send demand letters about the FIRST payment too, although I have paid in time. I just send them a copy of the proof I have paid in time, then I ignore them.

It's an other thing with "competitions" where you have to tell phone number. Such I answered ONCE, but never again :mocking:   because they sell that information for several OTHER companies, which disturb me phoning...  :(   

I of course NEVER tell credit card information to such companies, I pay the small bills for the offers through a paying system.

One organisation with several special papers offered subscriptions with a BOHNUS product with a rather high value compared to the cost for the "test". Such I accepted ALLWAYS. If I didn't want the bohnus product myself, I got things to be used as gifts for almost nothing. Now it seem they have noticed I used them, because I haven't got any more such offers in almost 2 years now :mocking:

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
Some have tried to fool me and send a second shipment, although I have unsubscibed in time. Then I just phone them and say " I refuse to pay, but I can send it back IF they send me the cost of the postal fee first." No one have ever done that, so then I get EXTRA products for free  

Done that before too. If I canceled and they still send it then I give them a big thanks for the free stuff but no money.

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

funny thing is though it works on my skin and not theirs

Your pale already , so how can you tell

I was joking ! 

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I was joking ! 

When I visited my friends from the UK who were visiting Thailand they said why are you so white. I told when you live in a sunny place you tend to keep out of the sun most of the time.I use palmolive soap and it is orange or pink so that must be colouring me.

• Like 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I was joking ! 

I know :thumbsup:

• Like 2