Do You Have Children With Your Filipina Partner?

Mogwai
Posted
Posted
These kind of arrangements are common enough, 99% without legaladoption. Because it's an ecomomic thing the rights of the parents and the child are not factored

I know a couple where the wife left her illegitimate baby son with an auntie in the Philippines while she got on with it. She is now married to an Aussie (not the father) and living in Australia, the boy is 5yo I think but the auntie and the whole family there won't agree to the boy coming to Australia to live with the mother because the auntie couldn't have a child of her own. Apparently (a lot of lies told by the mother so you don't know for sure) the auntie got the birth records changed to show the auntie as the birth mother and to change that would have legal repercussions for the auntie, the record forger and big family repercussions. The husband here says he wants the boy here with the mother.

My wife also left home to live with a childless aunt and attend school in a different city when quite young. I think her family were strapped for money so it was a win win scenario. Can't help but wonder if this is a win for the children also.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Can't help but wonder if this is a win for the children also.

At the end of the day it is all about the children so lets hope so post-2148-0-76070000-1442302710.png  :thumbsup:

JP :)

stevewool
Posted
Posted
What was the question there Steve? About maybe legal adoption?

It was mainly about family looking after there other families children and maybe even bringing them in as there own children rather then going down the adoption route

• Like 2