Sleep

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I still same the same sleeping pills the Navy would give us... Benadryl.  I don't take it often - but it works  :tiphat:

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

melatonin can be bought here via Lazada.

We buy ours at Generics Pharmacy and/or Generika Pharmacy at 15 pesos per piece.

P4 each Lazarda including delivery.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Can you give a link to the ones you are buying please.  I see lots of melatonin on Lazada for over 10 pesos per piece but I cannot fid the 4 peso ones.  I would love to get a bunch.

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted
I still same the same sleeping pills the Navy would give us... Benadryl.  I don't take it often - but it works

I keep a few Benadryl 50's on hand for allergic reaction and the deep sleep benefit. God medicine, but not so good when you wake up, the drowsiness takes a while to lift.

RBM
Posted
Posted

Can you give a link to the ones you are buying please.  I see lots of melatonin on Lazada for over 10 pesos per piece but I cannot fid the 4 peso ones.  I would love to get a bunch.

Sure Dave will get the other half on to it as I am crook plus she deals with it.

RBM
Posted
Posted

http://www.lazada.com.ph/melatonin-night-time-sleep-aid-2825497.html

The exact one she bought is out of stock sir......sound familiar?

This is pretty close Dave If not registered with Lazarda do so as speeds up delivere y time considerably. 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
The exact one she bought is out of stock sir......sound familiar?

No problem.  The link is working and with a little shopping around on the site I found some with more pills and less milligrams which I already ordered.  As to the milligrams, Yvonne uses them and I swear its just the placebo effect that 'helps her sleep' so whether it is 10 mg or 3 mg does not matter to me.  :hystery: