Acr I Cards.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:rolleyes:  Almost to the Day, It looks like you can expect a 3 month wait for our cards. I did mine in Cebu on the 9 th of July It arrived Yesterday

Just a Heads up if anyone is waiting.

Jack :thumbsup:

insite
Posted
Posted

I applied 24 may and am still waiting ............. and waiting ............... and waiting .........................................................

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

I applied 24 may and am still waiting ............. and waiting ............... and waiting .........................................................

Make sure they check the back of the box

.. I did mine in January and, at first, couldn't find mine... But the girl knew it was there because she wanted to meet me... She thought I was kind of... Never mind... Just make sure they check them all!

:)

Just to add: I applied in January and it was there in February...

Edited by i am bob
  • Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Well I am still waiting for mine, first I applied in Feb 2014 :1 (103):, every time I went in I asked, they changed the visa forms so you had to put your ACR card number on the forms and as I didn't have mine I couldn't, so left it blank. They made me pay for a new card this March and I am still waiting, I don't even bother asking for it now.

virginprune
Posted
Posted

Did mine July 15th, still waiting!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I did mine in Cebu on the 9 th of July It arrived Yesterday

"WOW" what a weird colour Purple and with Black Lettering it is not that easy to read!  :no:

Jack :)

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

What is an acr card?

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

What is an acr card?

Alien Registration Card it is what you will be required to apply and Pay for on your 2nd Extension, well that really is your First Extension after 59+ days.

post-2148-0-07398400-1444393221_thumb.jp This one is for a 13a Probation, Yours will be a 9a Tourist

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 1

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

Oh yeah, I already have one. It should be ARC. :)

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

What is an acr card?

Alien Registration Card it is what you will be required to apply and Pay for on your 2nd Extension, well that really is your First Extension after 59+ days.

attachicon.gifThe-Alien-Certificate-of-Registration1.jpg This one is for a 13a Probation, Yours will be a 9a Tourist

Hey Jack, I thought you might know the answer to this as I know you had a similar situation.

I got an ECC and left the country to renew my visa.  They let me keep my ACR and it expires in April 2016.

I'm guessing they will not let me use it anymore, correct?