Acr I Cards.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, Onemore52 said:

Thanks Jack,

I am in Camarines Norte, so was thinking of going to Naga City first off, then if that proves too hard go to Manila to do "some business", nudge nudge, wink wink.

:huh: Naughty naughty, Jake will be envious :thumbsup:

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I didn't have to wait long for mine. I've never had any use for it so the short wait never was a problem. It's just something for Bureau of Immigration to charge foreigners for. 

• Like 1

Onemore52
Posted
Posted
32 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

I didn't have to wait long for mine. I've never had any use for it so the short wait never was a problem. It's just something for Bureau of Immigration to charge foreigners for. 

Evidently I need one to establish myself with various banking agencies to bring money in from Australia

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, Onemore52 said:

Evidently I need one to establish myself with various banking agencies to bring money in from Australia

Depends which bank you use and at what branch, all the banks here seem to have their own set of instructions

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
53 minutes ago, frosty (chris) said:

Depends which bank you use and at what branch, all the banks here seem to have their own set of instructions

I used BPI and I still do. We have joint checking and savings. I just submitted my USA Passport and California Driver's License.. I don't even know if I had an ACR Card back then. I think that is something new.

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
Just now, Gratefuled said:

I used BPI and I still do. We have joint checking and savings. I just submitted my USA Passport and California Driver's License.. I don't even know if I had an ACR Card back then. I think that is something new.

Yes I was the same with BPI, just my passport and a letter from my bank in Aus, but it seems all banks here are not the same. I went to BDO first they wanted passport, D/L and ACR card just for a debit a/c.

• Like 2

earthdome
Posted
Posted
On 4/1/2016 at 10:51 PM, frosty (chris) said:

Yes I was the same with BPI, just my passport and a letter from my bank in Aus, but it seems all banks here are not the same. I went to BDO first they wanted passport, D/L and ACR card just for a debit a/c.

I had similar experience with BPI. I was able to open up accounts 4 days after arriving. Had to get my visa extended out to 59 days (you can do that anytime in your first 30 days). BPI wanted to see the I have no criminal record piece of paper from BI along with my passport.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, earthdome said:

BPI wanted to see the I have no criminal record piece of paper from BI along with my passport.

Forgive my seriousness this Morning but I would consider that an abuse of Privilege to say the least

Jack:angry:

Morning All:morning1:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Forgive my seriousness this Morning but I would consider that an abuse of Privilege

Are you serious?  In Philippines :hystery:

• Like 2