Acr I Cards.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
They let me keep my ACR and it expires in April 2016.

I use mine when I come back.  Its still good.  In fact some BI offices never ask you to renew it so long as it is valid at the 59 day mark when they are supposed to sell you one.  Other offices make you renew it as if they get a commission for doing that.  Who knows, maybe they do.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Oh yeah, I already have one. It should be ARC.

No Richie it is ACR post-2148-0-60041700-1444439549.png

http://www.immigration.gov.ph/services/alien-registration/acr-i-card-issuance

But if you have one then that's Good No sweat.

Jack :thumbsup:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Hey Jack, I thought you might know the answer to this as I know you had a similar situation.   I got an ECC and left the country to renew my visa.  They let me keep my ACR and it expires in April 2016.   I'm guessing they will not let me use it anymore, correct?

Well Dave has really said the answer But Basically if it is still in Force it should be carried all the time, if you are coming Back then it will still be in force until the expiry, If you are not coming back (and they should have asked) They should really have taken it from you. Remember you have some Bio Data in that Chip!

• 5 months later...
Onemore52
Posted
Posted
On 10 October 2015 at 9:12 AM, Jack Peterson said:

No Richie it is ACR wink.png

http://www.immigration.gov.ph/services/alien-registration/acr-i-card-issuance

But if you have one then that's Good No sweat.

Jack,

That link won't open for me , is there another one?

If I am on my first 59 day extension visa, how long before my expiry date can I apply for the ACR card,

or do I have to do another extension?

Thanks,

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
28 minutes ago, Onemore52 said:

Jack,

That link won't open for me , is there another one?

If I am on my first 59 day extension visa, how long before my expiry date can I apply for the ACR card,

or do I have to do another extension?

Thanks,

How long have you been here already?They will tell when it is time for you to pay for the acr card. Everytime I have done my first 59 day extension they have charged then for the card.By this I mean that I have entered the country and have received the 30 days then I have extended by a month the next time I extend after that they charge me for the card.

• Like 3

Onemore52
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

How long have you been here already?They will tell when it is time for you to pay for the acr card. Everytime I have done my first 59 day extension they have charged then for the card.By this I mean that I have entered the country and have received the 30 days then I have extended by a month the next time I extend after that they charge me for the card.

I have been here 30 days so far and finish my first extension on the 30th april.

Reading what you have said, I should extend another 30 days prior to the 30th April and then during the second extension apply for the card.

Thanks for helping me out on this.

Cheers

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, Onemore52 said:

Reading what you have said, I should extend another 30 days prior to the 30th April and then during the second extension apply for the card.

Your next Extension will be for 2 calendar months so they will tell you if you need to apply when you go for this. For me I would ask especially if you need an ACR card for any reason.

Jack:thumbsup:

Morning All:morning1:

Onemore52
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Your next Extension will be for 2 calendar months so they will tell you if you need to apply when you go for this. For me I would ask especially if you need an ACR card for any reason.

Jack:thumbsup:

Morning All:morning1:

Good morning to you Jack,

Thanks for the heads up. Last question:- At what date prior to the 30th April can I apply for the 2 calendar month extension?

Cheers

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Onemore52 said:

Good morning to you Jack,

Thanks for the heads up. Last question:- At what date prior to the 30th April can I apply for the 2 calendar month extension?

Easy one mate 14 Days, Remember to take a few 2 x 2 Photos as you  may need some extra. I am not too sure what is Happening on the ARP ( Alien Registration Programe). they may get you to do that as well, if they think you are going to be here for some time.

Best all round if you ask about these things :thumbsup:                                                                                            BTW which Office are you Going to as some work on Different lines    :89:   

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Thanks Jack,

I am in Camarines Norte, so was thinking of going to Naga City first off, then if that proves too hard go to Manila to do "some business", nudge nudge, wink wink.