Christian Couples From Cebu

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your time in the PI :tiphat:

grace23
Posted
Posted

Even though most of the country is Catholic, there is still a large ex-pat Christian community in Cebu. A good place to start will be the C3 Church in Cebu. IM me for details.

Tried to search c3 church, you living now in Cebu with filipina partner? Can you give me more details about c3 church, is there any way I can contact you through facebook?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
A good place to start will be the C3 Church in Cebu. IM me for details.

New members do not have PM privileges any more. Info is allowed to be shared here on the forum

Can you give me more details about c3 church
.  :thumbsup:

Also this is introductions which clearly say is for introductions as this topic will automatically lock. Moving to, "where do I find"  . http://www.philippines-expats.com/forum/69-where-do-i-find/

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Even though most of the country is Catholic, there is still a large ex-pat Christian community in Cebu. A good place to start will be the C3 Church in Cebu. IM me for details.

Tried to search c3 church, you living now in Cebu with filipina partner? Can you give me more details about c3 church, is there any way I can contact you through facebook?

Service Schedules: Sundays 10am, Prayer meeting Wednesday 7:30-8:30pm

Services held at the CAP Center, It's located in Jones Avenue, across Jollibee and McDonalds. You'll have to go through Fuente (that's almost the heart of the City) Fuente is a Cebu landmark and a traffic roundabout. proceed to Jones and you'll see McDonalds on the left and then Jollibee, across that is CAP. If you take a taxi, just tell the Driver to go to CAP Jones.

C3 Cebu are also on FaceBook. My FaceBook name is Mike Freauf.

• 4 months later...
tohopko
Posted
Posted

Grace, we too are researching Christian churches.  There are two 'Cebu Christian Gospel Church' (CCGC) locations near the Ayalya Mall.  Lots of members, air con, friendly, English speaking.  Here's one of them:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cebu-Christian-Gospel-Church-CCGC/224509890942682

The other is just around the corner closer to the Mall.  Use Google maps to look just North of the mall and on Archbishop Reyes Blvd Northwest of the mall.

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 10/29/2015 at 5:16 PM, sonjack2847 said:

Maybe if you google couples for christ I have seen meetings they have in Dalaguete

Very impressed Kev.

Edited by mogo51

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 10/29/2015 at 5:06 PM, grace23 said:

Hello guys, I'm Grace I tried to search some forums that will help on me and my American partner start our lives in Cebu, but we will do rent first and see if we can able to live there and trying to search Christian church,christian fil-am couples who can welcome us in Cebu, is there any Christian couples here from Cebu?

Welcome to the forum also.

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 10/30/2015 at 7:40 AM, Jack Peterson said:

Have a look at this Page it may give you some Ideas.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Christian+fellowship+in+cebu

Jack :thumbsup:

Morning All post-2148-0-42914400-1446165574.gif

Also impressed Jack.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

Welcome to the forum also.

What for? the Op is a memer since October . Posted once and has not been back since two days later. :huh:

mogo51
Posted
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

What for? the Op is a memer since October . Posted once and has not been back since two days later. :huh:

Sorry didn't see that.  I only responded to the thread being on 'recent posts'

Edited by mogo51
Mistake, I am human.