How Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Gf?

BobP
Posted
Posted

Hi Again Everyone,

Not sure if I posted this in the correct forum.  Still learning how to use this site.

Curious as to how you met your current spouse or gf and how your relationship has played out.  Everything good?  Big surprises you weren't ready for?  About what you thought would be?  Heavenly!!??

I am more interested in the May-December versions since I am 62 and my "online gf" will be 22 on Nov. 8.

Thanks all!

BobP

:cheersty:

• Like 1

davewe
Posted
Posted

I am more interested in the May-December versions since I am 62 and my "online gf" will be 22 on Nov. 8.

Thanks all!

BobP

:cheersty:

I also am 62 and my wife 27. While I will acknowledge she is comparable to May, I am incensed by the notion that I am December :)

At worst I am November, Ok late November, Thanksgiving time maybe. I'm certainly a turkey! But I am not December!

Oh, back to your question. We met on Cherry Blossoms. All is going very well and I am a very lucky guy!

• Like 3

BobP
Posted
Posted

Hi Dave,

I love hearing happy endings! :-)

Thank you for your comments.

BobP

:-)

chris49
Posted
Posted

We met when I was living with another girl, who was doing a systematic scam on me.  Me 62, Gina 22, at the time.

We met outside a supermarket, but she was employed as an all round maid. She told me she would leave the employment to return to the province to her family home. I was actually considering leaving the country at that time. But things fell into place and I decided to accompany her home.

That was over 4 years ago, and I never went back.  Lost money on the deal.

We are now married with 2 kids. I never want to leave here, even postponed a few overseas trips at least for the moment.

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

We met on DIA, I had set down what I was looking for and she ticked all the boxes.  Not after happy ending!!!lol

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)

We met on DIA, I had set down what I was looking for and she ticked all the boxes.  Not after happy ending!!!lol

Yes I met my wife on DIA.I love her so much if she goes to the CR my heart aches as I miss her.

What a soppy git I am haha.

Everything has worked out well for us we have had our up and downs but so far the ups outweigh the downs and that is after 5 years.I hope it all goes well for you . 

PS I have had to change the way I do a few things and so has she because sometimes 2 cultures (in certain circumstances) are not compatible.

Edited by sonjack2847
  • Like 5

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

A Facebook friend (girl from Palawan) introduced us.  We chatted online for months while I was preparing my stuff to move over here. I was supposed to go to Cebu for starters... ended up meeting her in Iloilo and stayed.  :tiphat: