Biting, Hitting And Tampo

davewe
Posted
Posted

My wife likes to bite me - there I've said it. It's been going on since day one. I know that some couples like that love biting thing; to me it just feels like - pain. She also is fond of pinching, tickling and other manners of touching that I am not fond of. Of course there are plenty of ways she touches me that I do enjoy. Bottom line, no matter what I say I cannot get her to stop when I am uncomfortable with her antics and sometimes in all honestly they feel like borderline violence.

Last night I am at the computer and the wife comes up to me and bites me on the forehead. This was a first. I yelled in pain and surprise and then told her that I was getting pretty sick of this biting business. "But I have to bite you," she said. "I'm tired of it. I can understand a little nibble but this feels worse." We playfully argued a bit and then she hit me - in the oten! I yelled in pain and was really pissed off. Not sure if she did it on purpose, accidentally (missed aim) or a little bit of both. "Get away," I yelled and she did.

I was pissed and she left the bed to go to the leaving room. Eventually I came out and tried to explain to her how I felt. I am sure some yelling was involved. She glared at me and said not one word - no apology or explanation - nothing. Pissed me off more of course. In the middle of the night I finally got her and told her to come to bed which she did.

Tried to talk in the morning - no answer. Janet get's pissed sometimes and will yell back but this is the first time I have gotten the tampo thing and it seems ridiculous since I am the one who should be angry.

So now I have a tempo wife and a sore thingy. Suggestions?

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Dave, i dont know if this will help at all, but Emma bites me too, its all done in play and i would not even say its biting, there are no marks left on my skin, i must also add this is done when she is excited more then just general stuff,

We do both laugh about it afterwards,

The hit in the oten  WHAT THE HELL IS A OTEN,

• Like 1

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

Ha ha Steve-the Oten is where the sun don't shine..(not laughing at the hit, Dave-that in itself is not funny).  I just read your post to my wife-and from her (filipina) POV she thinks Janet may be feeling guilt more than anger and thereby is just frustrated(?) Just give her a graceful way out here and (as Jake mentioned) get over the speed bump and get back to being the great couple you and Janet are.

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Dave, i dont know if this will help at all, but Emma bites me too, its all done in play and i would not even say its biting, there are no marks left on my skin, i must also add this is done when she is excited more then just general stuff,

We do both laugh about it afterwards,

The hit in the oten  WHAT THE HELL IS A OTEN,

Your dick

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
"But I have to bite you," she said. "I'm tired of it. I can understand a little nibble but this feels worse." We playfully argued a bit and then she hit me - in the oten! I yelled in pain and was really pissed off. Not sure if she did it on purpose, accidentally (missed aim) or a little bit of both. "Get away," I yelled and she did.   I was pissed and she left the bed to go to the leaving room. Eventually I came out and tried to explain to her how I felt. I am sure some yelling was involved. She glared at me and said not one word - no apology or explanation - nothing. Pissed me off more of course. In the middle of the night I finally got her and told her to come to bed which she did.   Tried to talk in the morning - no answer. Janet get's pissed sometimes and will yell back but this is the first time I have gotten the tampo thing and it seems ridiculous since I am the one who should be angry.
This is the part which worries me most the fact that you have said no and your wife gets moody.
  • Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

This is the part which worries me most the fact that you have said no and your wife gets moody.

I don't get Bit but I can never understand why they like to poke and slap where you have a pain, get a headache and they must pat you on the head. Slap Sunburn, that sort of thing

Touching Wet paint comes to mind, even when there is a sign  saying  post-2148-0-58475900-1447634345_thumb.pn

We are never going to win Guys. Maybe they are just Sadistic in nature :)  and we are the easiest Target. 

Jack  :unsure:

• Like 2

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

The urge to bite and pinch is called gigil. It is done in the spirit of playfulness, and has its roots, as Jake alluded to, in childhood. As children, their plump cheeks are pinched, and their cute feet are bitten, without the intention to hurt. I have even observed little kids display this behavior.

• Like 4