Biting, Hitting And Tampo

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

I remember reading (on another expat forum) about a poor guy who found a woman in the Philippines online, imported her to the UK, only to find she had a nasty habit of trying to scratch his eyes when he did something to annoy her, or when she thought he was looking at another woman. He wanted to know what to do. :1 (103):

I sincerely hope you can effectively communicate to your young lady that it's time to grow up. Would you send her back, if it came right down to it? What if she refuses to comply?

• Like 1

davewe
Posted
Posted

I sincerely hope you can effectively communicate to your young lady that it's time to grow up. Would you send her back, if it came right down to it? What if she refuses to comply?

Unfortunately I lost the box my mail order bride arrived in so I can't return her :)

Seriously though, this is marriage. While I made it sound dramatic I was just trying to determine whether from a cultural standpoint there was something I was not understanding. Having been married and divorced I can say that if the worst thing that happens is a bit of biting followed by guilty/angry silence, I am not in too bad a shape.

I did also let Janet know that as a substitute she could Ger Ger me as aggressively as she wanted to :) The result was positive!

• Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Dave have you thought about getting a teething ring for your missus to bite onto , may help then again it may not, but the thought was there 

• Like 5

bows00
Posted
Posted

I have the same problem with my girl, but she is a Jack Russell Terrier.

• Like 5

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted (edited)

Here's what I don't understand: what seems to be a 'settle for' mentality in Western men. "Well, she hasn't tried to murder me in my sleep (like my ex did), so I'm happy." Clearly, the OP was not in that kind of danger, but it points out a failing in many men who marry Filipinas -- the failure to set rules and boundaries at the start of the relationship.

Just in case you think I don't understand the dynamics of these relationships, I'm a widower who was separated from my wife for a time, and discovered what is know as the Seduction Community. These are guys (nerds, mostly), who back-engineered the whole process of a regular guy getting from "Hi, Debbie" to "...my, without your clothes, you're naked, Debbie!" I have a very good track record in getting women, even young women, to find me interesting. In fact, that happened just the other day, in the parking lot of a store in North-East Pennsylvania. A young girl yelled something at me from a passing car, then walked past me with her friends. One of her friends (a boy) said, "She likes you!". I replied, "I don't blame her!" Mind you, I'm not 'pretty', but I am a '10', as a man.

Some of the older guys in the Seduction Community established a set of rules for LTR's: Long Term Relationships. Rule #1 has to be I Am The Prize. That means you have the freedom to be as exacting, exasperating, and unimpressed with a woman as you like. You know, the way a '10' type woman treats men. Once you realize -- really realize -- that YOU are a '10', you won't be so eager to take up with a woman who fails to pass tests for irrational BS, quirks, habits, and neuroses that you would clearly avoid if you were thinking with the right head (that's that lump about three feet above your bum).

It's my plan to move to the Philippines without finding an online GF (girlfriend) beforehand. I will be in no hurry to take up with the first cute girl that falls in love with me. I'm very skilled at handling Unrequited Love (both sides of it). I'm not just a Kano with a bit of money. I'm a decent man with a good heart, and a brain to go with it. Since I will be in the Catbird Seat, I will make the most of that position.

Those of you who know you could have done better for yourselves: I feel your pain. My late wife was a sterling example of someone I should NOT have married. However, I'm quite happy to collect Social Security Survivor benefits, thanks to her. :woohoo:

Edited by Vince Runza
  • Like 1

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted
I did also let Janet know that as a substitute she could Ger Ger me as aggressively as she wanted to :) The result was positive
Yeah, I looked that up. Dude! :thumbsup:
  • Like 1

davewe
Posted
Posted

"Well, she hasn't tried to murder me in my sleep (like my ex did), so I'm happy." 

Who said Filipinas won't murder you in your sleep? 

• Like 2

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

Who said Filipinas won't murder you in your sleep?

Nobody!

post-5148-0-85538000-1447769969_thumb.jp

• Like 2

bows00
Posted
Posted

Mind you, I'm not 'pretty', but I am a '10', as a man.

Reminds of a beer commercial - "Stay thirsty my friends..."

Attractive to younger women and with money, then why settle in the Philippines?

• Like 1

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

Attractive to younger women and with money, then why settle in the Philippines?

1. It's only a little money.

2. I like Filipinos.

3. I like the Tropics.

4. I really like Filipinas!

• Like 2