Pasalubong!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Just got done with exit clearance

Richie with/for reference to another Topic, Can I ask how long you have been here this time? Cheers my friend. :cheersty:

Jack :cheers:

Hi Jack,

This is my first time in the Philippines and I arrived here on April 9 so a little more than 7 months.

A little info on the exit visa. The Batangas City immigration office is outstanding. I was in and out of there in about 20 minutes. I thought I would have to come back in 3 days but no. She handed my the paper and that's that. Easy peasy. The commute there is the real hassle.

Cheers my Friend for that, I ask only that there seems to be differing Stories on this ARP ssrn number all are supposed to have but it seems you were OK, just goes to show how different offices work. Bon- Voyage and take care out there :)

Jack :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just got done with exit clearance

Richie with/for reference to another Topic, Can I ask how long you have been here this time? Cheers my friend. :cheersty:

Jack :cheers:

Hi Jack,

This is my first time in the Philippines and I arrived here on April 9 so a little more than 7 months.

A little info on the exit visa. The Batangas City immigration office is outstanding. I was in and out of there in about 20 minutes. I thought I would have to come back in 3 days but no. She handed my the paper and that's that. Easy peasy. The commute there is the real hassle.

Cheers my Friend for that, I ask only that there seems to be differing Stories on this ARP ssrn number all are supposed to have but it seems you were OK, just goes to show how different offices work. Bon- Voyage and take care out there :)

Jack :thumbsup:

My pleasure. Everyone here has helped me so much with everything starting with my trip here, my engagement, my marriage, my I 130 petition and much more. What ever I can do for anyone here just let me know.

For the exit visa I just had to have passport pictures, my passport and my alien registration card. I filled out a simple form, paid, had fingerprints done and a few minutes later I was done with the certificate in hand.

Batangas city has been great with my visa extensions as well.

Edited by Richieboy67
  • Like 2

earthdome
Posted
Posted

If it is not too late here are a couple of suggestions for unique gifts from the Philippines.

You can get dinner place settings and other products made from capiz. Capiz is also known as the windowpane oyster. I think you can find things like Christmas stars made from capiz shells.

Small sculptures made from narra wood.

You can find things made from sea shells, like a hanging door curtain.

Wooden or weaved baskets or other hand made products.

• Like 2