Where To Buy A Bread Maker

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Lazada used to have them but they are now out of stock ..... used to make my own breads and treats back in the US but that was then and this is now ..... tired of eating bread with all the sugar and salt they add here and as my diet now calls for from 3-4 slices of bread a day I want to start making my own again ....

Thanks for any help .... I check on bread makers Philippines with very little if any success ..... :unsure:

:cheersty:

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

Lazada used to have them but they are now out of stock ..... used to make my own breads and treats back in the US but that was then and this is now ..... tired of eating bread with all the sugar and salt they add here and as my diet now calls for from 3-4 slices of bread a day I want to start making my own again ....

Thanks for any help .... I check on bread makers Philippines with very little if any success ..... :unsure:

They are available in rust and Cebu p12k, also have seen in Bacolod. Not sure but could of been in SM appliances, yes think it was there.

We sent out a small one in a B/B box, far cheaper and was an excellent choice.

• Like 2

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted (edited)

We saw one in True Value here in CDO the other day. I guess Cebu would have a True Value. An alternative to a breadmaker would be a food mixer that has a dough hook. Then just leave the dough to prove in the baking tin for 45 minutes to an hour before putting it in the oven.

Ken

Edited by Huggybearman
  • Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the reply's guys ..... I'll check SM Bacolod ..... as I'm a lazy sot and don't have an oven or mixer but if worst comes to worst I can always turn the job over to J ..... :mocking: :mocking:

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the reply's guys ..... I'll check SM Bacolod ..... as I'm a lazy sot and don't have an oven or mixer but if worst comes to worst I can always turn the job over to J ..... :mocking: :mocking:

Is that J, as in me?  Here's my first bakery product for ya.  I hope you like it.......

post-686-0-97805600-1448045349_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Is that J, as in me?  Here's my first bakery product for ya.  I hope you like it.......

attachicon.gifHold the mayo.jpg

Nope ..... your Jake ..... she (my asawa) is J ..... love your sandwich ..... just goes to show that KFC ain't the only thing that is "finger lick'en good" .... you naughty sailor you ..... :mocking: :mocking:

• Like 1

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

attachicon.gifHold the mayo.jpg

LOL that's disgusting..

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well Jake now that I have that sandwich taste out of my mouth I'll continue ..... :mocking: :mocking:

I did find a few for sale in Manila by individuals so I may have my sister-in-law check them out ... only cost me food and fare extra for her to find out .... one add says it was never used .... yup .... heard that one before ..... "and the check is in the mail" ..... but I am curious though .... been reading that bread flour and some ingredients are hard to come by and wheat is almost non-existent ..... baking soda is getting damn hard to find here in Negros but we did scrounge up 2 boxes of it .... to be used for other things ..... if we only had a Healthy Living store here that would be great as they have all kinds of meal and grains for sale .... oh well searching for stuff keeps me out of the bordellos ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Well Jake now that I have that sandwich taste out of my mouth I'll continue ..... :mocking: :mocking:

I did find a few for sale in Manila by individuals so I may have my sister-in-law check them out ... only cost me food and fare extra for her to find out .... one add says it was never used .... yup .... heard that one before ..... "and the check is in the mail" ..... but I am curious though .... been reading that bread flour and some ingredients are hard to come by and wheat is almost non-existent ..... baking soda is getting damn hard to find here in Negros but we did scrounge up 2 boxes of it .... to be used for other things ..... if we only had a Healthy Living store here that would be great as they have all kinds of meal and grains for sale .... oh well searching for stuff keeps me out of the bordellos ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

I guess the supermarkets don't have the premix for bread machines?  You could probably order a machine from Amazon and have it sent. 

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yes sir I thought of that but as you know the BOC charges an arm and leg to get anything from out of the Phils plus you pay VAT on even the shipping cost .... Breville's has an excellant bread maker and although it's roots are in Australia they sell a lot of small kitchen appliances here in the Phils ..... the SM here has a whole line of Breville products but no bread maker ....

Here is a link to a buisness called DLC and kinds acts like Amway where you have to but from a distributer and there is one in Bacolod guess I'll have to check it out .... :thumbsup:

http://www.diamondlifestylecorporation.com/products.php?p=others&pid=35800

I also heard they (DLC) may have the mixes for sale

Edited by Mike S