Who Is Going To Be First To Visit The Biggest Mall In The World?

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

https://www.facebook.com/CebuCityQueenCityOfTheSouth/photos/a.275419759161800.60184.275414795828963/960663367304099/?type=3

So does anyone have any plans to visit the biggest shopping mall in the world...which just happens to be in our favourite city Cebu :) ?

For me, I will be having a look on Tuesday :)

• Like 3

bows00
Posted
Posted

Sheesh... you would think Ayala would be enough mall for the city.

• Like 2

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

My wife will and with my money :1 (103): 

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
At the usual staffing rate of one sales person per square metre, that will reduce unemployment by 692,612.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm minus the OJT's they will Undoubtedly use.

Jack  :unsure:

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Just what I need, another mega mall to be dragged around, hope there are some nice little bars so I can get a beer, whilst the better half can try on all clothes in the various stores, that should take a day or two :dance:

• Like 5

RBM
Posted
Posted

https://www.facebook.com/CebuCityQueenCityOfTheSouth/photos/a.275419759161800.60184.275414795828963/960663367304099/?type=3

So does anyone have any plans to visit the biggest shopping mall in the world...which just happens to be in our favourite city Cebu :) ?

For me, I will be having a look on Tuesday :)

Your a brave soul Mike. I am as curious as the next how ever experience has taught me forget it for at least 2 months due to the masses.

Be interested in your comments after visiting.

• Like 3

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just what I need, another mega mall to be dragged around, hope there are some nice little bars so I can get a beer, whilst the better half can try on all clothes in the various stores, that should take a day or two :dance:

Chris we can go have a beer there, and let the girls wonder around, with your money :) :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by Medic Mike
  • Like 5