Making Fun Of Somebody Who Is Less Fortunate Than Yourself

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

At my local sori store there is a young man that is mentally challenged, I see him there most times, he always hits me up for a cig or three, the lady store owner always feeds him and I think has come to be his surrogate mother, this wonderful woman takes no sh&t from no-one and on the odd occasions some local has given him some grief, that person has been told in a not so friendly tone to hit the road, I was there one night when an expat gave one of her workers a hard time, he was told to leave and never return, not a woman to get on the wrong side of.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

At my local sori store there is a young man that is mentally challenged, I see him there most times, he always hits me up for a cig or three, the lady store owner always feeds him and I think has come to be his surrogate mother, this wonderful woman takes no sh&t from no-one and on the odd occasions some local has given him some grief, that person has been told in a not so friendly tone to hit the road, I was there one night when an expat gave one of her workers a hard time, he was told to leave and never return, not a woman to get on the wrong side of.

Music to MY ears, if more of the Indigenous Locals were to follow this example, it could change many things.  :thumbsup:  Expats should know better, then they wonder........

Jack :)

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Expats should know better, then they wonder........

Well this particular expat bit of more than he could chew, this lady is very well connected, I believe when he went for his next visa he had a few problems.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Expats should know better, then they wonder........

Well this particular expat bit of more than he could chew, this lady is very well connected, I believe when he went for his next visa he had a few problems.

Hmmmmmmmmmm this is the sort of thing I was Hinting at in another Topic, Watching what we say and to Who!

Jack :thumbsup:

• Like 1