All Changing In The Uk

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I will just record that whilst the bureaucracy is stifling, K and her seven year old son ("small k") have encountered no hostility whatsoever in the UK - the school, the Bank, the Doctor, the neighbours, the local pub, the Rector, the yacht club, the rugby club and of course my own friends have all gone out of their way to be nice.    

Rugby goes without saying always a welcome there

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

I will just record that whilst the bureaucracy is stifling, K and her seven year old son ("small k") have encountered no hostility whatsoever in the UK - the school, the Bank, the Doctor, the neighbours, the local pub, the Rector, the yacht club, the rugby club and of course my own friends have all gone out of their way to be nice.    

Yacht Club?  Can you hook me up, buddy ole' pal?  I will clean your heads, swab the deck and clean the bilges to sail one of your sloops.  You got any Hobie Cats I can go out out when the wind is howling?  

Edited by Jake
  • Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

K at the Royal Harwich Yacht Club:

FullSizeRender_zpszuyrfdby.jpg

• Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Sorry, no Hobie Cats, but here is my son Alex sailing his International Canoe at the same place:

7E4DD94A-A747-4611-B59A-6D81AC70E290_zps

• Like 2

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

K at the Royal Harwich Yacht Club:

FullSizeRender_zpszuyrfdby.jpg

Now of course with a smile like that, Andrew, who wouldn't go out of their way to be nice to K? I hope things go better than expected as you three settle in.  :cheersty:

• Like 1