Please Don't Scrub My Clothes To An Early Death.

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I agree completely!  I have told my wife since I do not work my clothes are not particularly dirty - just a bit sweaty.  I have never had underwear and socks fall apart like they do here.  When I wash I use just the machine (junky plastic washing machine).  She loves her scrub board.  Short of doing all my own laundry I don't what else to do...   :tiphat:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

even when caught red handed.

Aye! and if she don't wear Rubber gloves that's what she will get "Red hands" from Bleach

When Asking our monster why she will not do her own washing it is OH! No! I don't want hands like "Mama"

They just don't make Daughters like they used too  :hystery:

But on a serious note, most of my Shirts are "L" at the Top and "XL" at the bottom Can't think, what she does with them. 

• Like 4

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted

And bleach.  They love bleach.  "Don't use bleach on my black socks, hon".  "I didn't" she replies as I stare at the holes and white spots from being eaten by bleach.  I hate it that she never admits anything, ever, even when caught red handed.

Could be residuals from previous use with insufficient rinse out. It sometimes happens. Its rare but I hate it when it does, though.  

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

My big complaint is with underwear, briefs and t-shirts.  After three washings the briefs looks big enough to fit Homer Simpson, and the neck of the shirts are stretched so far they practically slide off my shoulders and drop down to my waist.  :th_unfair:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

After three washings the briefs looks big enough to fit Homer Simpson,

OY! Youpost-2148-0-09735000-1452585932_thumb.jp I resemble that remark post-2148-0-80598700-1452585987.jpg :hystery:  But I know just what you mean post-2148-0-86044500-1452586046_thumb.jp

Kidding Mike Just Kidding

• Like 1

Pangit
Posted
Posted

There is only the two of us in our house, plus a dog (that has clothes...) so to my way of thinking not a very large washing stockpile.

However my better half spends 3 full days per week on her little seat in the CR scrubbing clothes.

I am fascinated by how and why she does it.

I suggested we buy a washing machine but she will have none of it.

I assume two things:

1. She feels that she is giving our clothing the attention that it deserves and showing me she is a good wife (I would rather she shows that in other ways).

2. Perhaps she gets a bit bored and likes having something to do.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

xl

even when caught red handed.

Aye! and if she don't wear Rubber gloves that's what she will get "Red hands" from Bleach

When Asking our monster why she will not do her own washing it is OH! No! I don't want hands like "Mama"

They just don't make Daughters like they used too  :hystery:

But on a serious note, most of my Shirts are "L" at the Top and "XL" at the bottom Can't think, what she does with them. 

you are lucky Jack, mine are XL all over and still too small. My S.O does not have a scrubbing board, nor is she likely to get one!  She understands stain remover but still does a heap of her own stuff by hand (minus washing board).  Mine just  hit the w/machine full auto!

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

you are lucky Jack, mine are XL all over and still too small.

:hystery:  Time for a new Profile photo methinks, the one on now don't seem to show you XL going on XXL my friend.

Just saying  :thumbsup:

• Like 1