Building Plans And Costs For The New Arrival

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

BUT when showering we pick the rug up and move it out of the way temporarily.  It doesn't weigh very much :whistling:

ah-ha, brilliant move! lol :6:

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

My wife and I live alone so it is just the 2 of us using the cr here.  We have a shower (with curtain - that confuses people) so showering does not get the entire cr wet... they look at showers as a self cleaning feature of the cr ha ha... (only 2 of us in the house, but it is a family compound)

We have a bum gun, so she does not use the tabo, much.  Keeps the floors, and walls, much drier.

We built a 30 sq meter hollow block/cement house (we added a 15 sq meter bamboo/nipa front porch). One main room serves as living room, bedroom, and kitchen. The cr is walled off separately.  There were no plans. I drew it free hand on a piece of scrap paper, to show them what I wanted. I don't think any other plans were drawn up. 

As for rent v buy... up to you.  My biggest concern is not the house or family per se, but the noise in the neighborhood.  If the neighborhood goes to hell - it would be nice to be renting, so we can bail.  We built cheap, so I am not too concerned if we end up walking away from in a few years.  She will always have it to come back to.  :tiphat:

Technically my showerhead would reach to act as a bum gun, but I couldn't bring myself to use it that way. I did use it to hose down the CR in the self cleaning manner you described.:hystery: