Are you really with the one you love

Mike S
Posted
Posted

True Dave ..... you have to be in love with your head as well as your heart .... while the bank accounts are in her name should something happen to her I still maintain a reserve as the banks will freeze the bank accounts .... there are other means to store reserves for a rainy day and yes she is aware and has access to them also .... there is a big difference from being in love to being in heat to being just plain stupid .... :hystery: ...... JMHO

:cheersty:

• Like 5

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Mike S said:

It is all in the individual opinion and that is yours .... however I don't see any high horse looking down his nose in his post .... I guess the same could be said for you ..... but again that is just my opinion .... 

Care to elaborate on where I am looking down my nose at someone? I'd really like to know your reasoning?

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, robert k said:

Care to elaborate on where I am looking down my nose at someone? I'd really like to know your reasoning?

We should change directions here.  The topic is very good because it encourages people to think and be introverted for a moment.  We should all take the time to examine our feelings of love and how they affect our rational judgement.  Lets stay on topic.

• Like 1