Middle age spread

russellmania
Posted
Posted (edited)

I will be 58 this July and I'm 6 ft 6 and 240 lbs and still workout 3 or 4 times a week. Theres 2 hills in my subdivision which I call suicide hills and I run those about 10am and do some lifting afterwards in my garage.I know im tall but if I go out here in cebu its guaranteed I hear "Sir do you play with your basketbulls ?" hahahahaha! I just say..Yep I sure do!

Edited by russellmania

bows00
Posted
Posted
On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 2:14 AM, robert k said:

Without doing anything different from what he was already doing other than the testosterone replacement treatment he started gaining muscle mass and was competitive again. I think the treatment is expensive.

Yes it is.  I looked into this.  A doctor here in Hawaii specializes in testosterone treatment and was going to charge me $980 US per month for the treatment shots.  After consulting with my personal doctor and understanding the risks, I decided not to pursue this. 

Personally, I tend to gain weight whenever I visit the Philippines because I like Filipino food (yes, the salty, greasy, sweet stuff), and the weather is always too hot for me to do any long distance running.

Why is it so hard to find restaurants that serve healthy vegetable meals there?  I hope that will change when I can eventually do my own grocery shopping and cooking. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, russellmania said:

Theres 2 hills in my subdivision which I call suicide hills and I run those about 10am and do some lifting afterwards in my garage.I know im tall but if I go out here in cebu its guaranteed I hear "Sir do you play with your balls ?" hahahahaha! I just say..Yep I sure do!

I can understand the question as often I recall the answer is yes. :thumbsup: