Lazy boy chair

RBM
Posted
Posted

Hi guys, am need of the above for relaxation purposes.

checked out some in Dumaguete and Cebu,all with out head rest and somewhat flimsy. Spoke to an ex pat whom purchased one and experienced problems after a few months.

perhaps somebody has seen an imported one some where.

thanks in advance. 

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Google shows two outlets, Manila and Davao.

Brought mine with me from the states heh heh.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Don't know if it is real or not but there is a store that is called LZ Boys which advertises Lazy-boy recliners on Lacson near Uratex foam .... but like I said not sure if they are legit or not .... if you check it out please let us know what you find .... :cheersty:

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, scott h said:

Google shows two outlets, Manila and Davao.

Brought mine with me from the states heh heh.

Let me know if your going to sell!!!

Would love to import but even dismantled not going to fit an BB box, going through customs yuk no chance.

will check out Bacolod as per Mike and try find link for Davao. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 6/6/2016 at 8:41 AM, RBM said:

Hi guys, am need of the above for relaxation purposes.

checked out some in Dumaguete and Cebu,all with out head rest and somewhat flimsy. Spoke to an ex pat whom purchased one and experienced problems after a few months.

perhaps somebody has seen an imported one some where.

thanks in advance. 

There's a list of stores HERE for Lazboy, scroll down the page to see them. I think they're a good brand. :thumbsup:

RBM
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the replies. Nobody replied e mails....surprise, surprise, the Davao shop phone not working, same in Bacolod. In Manila phone appears to be working how ever the little he,she in charge is to busy to pick it up. Maybe texting or FB.

would prefer Davao how ever no way to know if shop still exists. Will keep trying to phone Manila as surely they not able text all day.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

It would appear that they all failed sales and marketing courses - it is the same here.

RBM
Posted
Posted

As an update. We spent all morning on the  cell calling around trying to sort out the purchase of a lazyboy. Well seems like we are definitely doing the shops favour and guess we should be grateful if ever a fone is answered or e mail replied to.

After many calls, either unattended or no such number, at times just ringing we had success. It was at 11am Blims fine furniture in Alabang Mall Manila. Although it was just a boy from another department we were over joyed a fone was actually answered. He was most helpful explaining nobody from the furniture department had arrived for work. Not sure when they come in...Promised me the shop in Davao or Cebu would call me. Gave me his word....

Surprise surprise received a text from Davao promising an E mail would follow, also saying Cebu have good stock. Fast forward, after knowing Cebu has stock iwe were very happy and nice and handy. Later same day, were advised Cebu has shut.....Davao stopped replying after I received their one mail as I requested prices  with pics...

Today received a mail from Alabang mall Blims again prices and pics.  Great stuff, called, texted to reserve....not able make contact.....

Well decided we just jump a plane go there and hope what we require is in stock....If there is any reader whom could suggest a hotel in the area would be great. Some where around P2000 be OK. 

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Ohhh dear, they just don't get the word 'service' do they - going to be an expensive chair!

robert k
Posted
Posted

After you said you got someone to answer a phone, I started devising some ways to get you to pick some lottery numbers for me because you were obviously on a roll! Too bad it didn't last. I hope they have your chair when you go.

• Like 1