Lets talk about Budgets SHE said!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, robert k said:

Translation:  You are spending too much money. :SugarwareZ-005: :boom: * (well dave Actually)*

Like  I always say People no matter what happens in this House I seem to be Responsible hence my daily allowance has been

Reduced to 40 peso, my beer sori sori.jpg has Gone up by 1 peso to 21 peso per bottle.  I now have a cash Flow Problem:hystery:

Edited by Jack Peterson
just editing as I picked up the wrong user quote
  • Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Like  I always say People no matter what happens in this House I seem to be Responsible hence my daily allowance has been

Reduced to 40 peso, my beer sori sori.jpg has Gone up by 1 peso to 21 peso per bottle.  I now have a cash Flow Problem:hystery:

Stop whinging and get a paper round.(for those who don`t know a paper round is delivering newspapers).

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Stop whinging and get a paper round.(for those who don`t know a paper round is delivering newspapers).

:hystery: WHAT! and then there would be nothing for you all to take the P....S Out of :shades:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
59 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

OR, find people who do not know where or what Beer na Beer is and deliver it for them provided they let you drink some for free :7500:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

OR, find people who do not know where or what Beer na Beer is and deliver it for them provided they let you drink some for free :7500:

Bicycle and trailor.jpg:hystery: Can you just imagen it? :89:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

So here we have the Crux of it,  The Devant TV broke down 7 moths out of warranty. 20.000 for a new LCD Unit against 27.000 for a new Philips TV.Philips TV.jpg YEP she won.  embarrased  man.jpg

having said that,  I have Nothing to say :hystery:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

20.000 for a new LCD Unit against 27.000 for a new Philips TV

Did you explain how much Beer na Beer the 7,000 pesos would buy? :cheersty:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

27 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

20.000 for a new LCD Unit against 27.000 for a new Philips TV

Did you explain how much Beer na Beer the 7,000 pesos would buy? :cheersty:

Oh She knew but I may have won the day, I said I was not going to alter any Budgets to cover Borrowing for a new TV, I paid the Thing out of my Spanish savings (the Hidden One:mocking:) No point in attracting Interest on the card if I don't have to. Now this may have to stop or I am going to have to do some quick Thinking. If this Brexit Vote ( and I won't Digress far from this Topic Promise) Goes against us as in coming out, I may have to relocate that account but not to Digress any further, I will start a new Topic Tomorrow if and when the Results are known 

All in all I really think we won the day as with the Labour the Bill would have been 21/22.000+ maybe, So with a new

3 year warranty I think 7.000 is a peace of Mind thing. I am against putting new stuff in older Equipment for it to go wrong again fairly Quickly, I Fear

So the Serious Bit over on this, I now have 2 happy Ladies in the House and the Budget unchanged.

My loss? no not really. As we all know sometimes our happiness can Cost but HEY! Don't we just Love em.

• Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted

And here is me thinking GREAT another budget plan, and i see no savings at all, everyone is still spending lots of cash on there women ,:whistling:

So Jack sorry to go off topic, but are you worried about tomorrow

• Like 1