Lets talk about Budgets SHE said!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, stevewool said:

And here is me thinking GREAT another budget plan, and i see no savings at all, everyone is still spending lots of cash on there women ,:whistling:

So Jack sorry to go off topic, but are you worried about tomorrow

Of course Tomorrow, is now Today! for Voting. Lets Hope We do not have a Black Friday.

Am I worried? Very Much so, I have Property and Money tied up in Spain and Malta but the effects will not be clear one way or the other till the Result is in. My Spanish Bank has been on already just to Forewarn That the H/O have indicated freezing Certain types of Accounts, they themselves don't know, but it will no doubt be mainly Tourist accounts. So yes Steve I am somewhat concerned at an OUT Vote. Even the IN Vote may change things but as I say Until the Result is final, none of us can do anything.

I have said already that I would Start a new thread on the issue Tomorrow, But Far from really being Off topic it may well end up We will all be looking at budgets if we are paid from the UK The Ex-Pat in Europe can be Hurt by this and there is well over 1.2 million now

But then, Does anyone Remember my old Signature from a couple of years Ago? " Today, is the Tomorrow, we were all worried about Yesterday" Tomorrow is always another day EH? :shades:

• Like 1

davewe
Posted
Posted
On 6/22/2016 at 4:13 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Translation:  You are spending too much money. :SugarwareZ-005: :boom:

Yvonne does not like to talk about budgets as the result is always to cut spending and its already cut to the bone (she thinks)  I mean she NEEDS new socks, new bras, new dresses, new lacy underwear, new make-up, and a nose ring.  And the cost of each item is so cheap, like only 5 bucks. :Grrrrr:

Tell her to hell with the socks, underwear and bras - but the nose ring - that's essential!

• Like 2

davewe
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Oh She knew but I may have won the day, I said I was not going to alter any Budgets to cover Borrowing for a new TV, I paid the Thing out of my Spanish savings (the Hidden One:mocking:

Rich guys in the US have money stashed in "the Caymans" or if they're old school have a Swiss bank account, but I love the sound of "Spanish savings." It sounds so 007ish. I can just hear a pissed off Judi Dench saying. "If you need more cash 007, just take it out of the Spanish savings! And stop breaking into my flat."

• Like 5

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Jack, as Rohan Keating sang 'tomorrow never comes'

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, mogo51 said:

Jack, as Rohan Keating sang 'tomorrow never comes'

:hystery:   EXCACTLY  So Good Yesterday to you too :mellow:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 6/23/2016 at 11:03 AM, Jack Peterson said:

:hystery: WHAT! and then there would be nothing for you all to take the P....S Out of :shades:

Don`t worry we will find something.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Has anyone else noticed that the person controlling the money sees a budget as the maximum to be spent (anything left over can be rebudgeted) while the person spending the money sees a budget as the minimum to be spent (they see it as a good thing if they don't go 'to far' over budget).

It is a darn shame that the only real way to make a budget work is to hide money and say the budget is less than it actually is. :SugarwareZ-037:

• Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

It is a darn shame that the only real way to make a budget work is to hide money and say the budget is less than it actually is. 

:SugarwareZ-037:

Thats why my budget is a rock steady £400, thats if the family are intrested to know

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

What she really meant was, " we have to discuss how we BUDGET our time". Like you spend yours your way and I'll spend what time I have My Way. So, don't bother me while I'm busy with my "budgeted time".

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

How can they budget their time, when they can't keep appointed time?

• Like 3