medical cannibas

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:
On 7/5/2016 at 9:35 PM, earthdome said:

cannabinoid's

You made that word up didn't you :mocking:

I had those once years ago.  Terrible.  I couldn't sit down for a week.

• Like 3

earthdome
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

You made that word up didn't you :mocking:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
On July 5, 2016 at 4:44 PM, earthdome said:

In your time as a police officer how often did you have to go into a potentially violent situation for a domestic dispute where the couple had been drinking alcohol? Now, how many times where the couple was consuming cannabis without any other drug or alcohol involved? How many times did you see young people with alcohol poisoning?

There shouldn't be much doubt anymore that alcohol is a much more dangerous drug than cannabis.

What you say is entirely true here in Washington State. The findings are less violent behavior pot via alcohol. But, big problem with people driving after drinking and using weed. Our collisions from DUI have gone up dramatically the mix is deadly on the road.

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Medicinal cannabis is used in the UK mainly for pain relief and nausea. My last partner is a manager in a Care Home and swears it was very beneficial especially for nausea following chemotherapy. As for smoking cannabis I've a couple of friends that take it regularly and it has made them very paranoid. Outside of the paranoia they are also very lethargic and an absolute nightmare if you have to rely on them for anything. You could never give them an important task as it would never get done. 

• Like 5

mogo51
Posted
Posted

'Earthdome' you do not have to answer on the grounds it may incriminate you. Forum Bosses are not allowed to use excessive force to extract an answer - good word!

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
On 11/07/2016 at 10:38 AM, mogo51 said:

'Earthdome' you do not have to answer on the grounds it may incriminate you. Forum Bosses are not allowed to use excessive force to extract an answer - good word!

Reminds me of many years ago an acquaintance got done by the wallopers for having 106 wacky weed plants, he went to court and told his honour they were for personal use only, somehow his story wasn't too convincing, got two years :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I'm finding out that filipinos have been using medicinal 'weed' for generations.

Our kitten seems to have contracted Parvo.  It is fatal 3 out of 4 times.  "T" tells me there is a medicinal weed that she can boil up, mix with some water and give to the cat.  So we are walking down the street with a baggie of 'weed' that ends up being boiled and syringe fed to the poor little kitten.

As we got home with the 'weed' I commented to "Y" that we could have been legally shot for carrying a bag of common-of-the-garden variety weeds that look like a green, leafy substance.  But we weren't so I will let you know if the kitten survives. Not looking good at the moment.

• Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

i had a bit of congestion (with arrhythmia - heart failure again?) everytime i was lying on my left side...  my katabang picked some leaves off a bush in the garden and made me tea for 3 days...  once in the morning and again at night...  no more congestion...  :mocking:

• Like 3