So what's the explanation for this....

bows00
Posted
Posted

I met a girl in Mactan through the internet.  We met and she invited me to a family barbeque beach party with all her relatives.  All the girls, including herself, was in shorts, bra and T-shirt.  The water was not too inviting, so I elected not to swim, but we got along well, so I eventually invited her to spend a day with me alone, at a nearby resort (at Plantation Bay).  To my surprise, it was at the resort when she busted out the two piece, a skimpy one at that.  

So it's not like they don't wear bikini's, it just depends on the occasion and place.

• Like 5

Reboot
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

OK, people seem to be disbelieving so here is one

See what I mean.jpg

Well I guess the shirt and shorts thing... it's not necessarily universal. Heheh

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Some resorts with swimming pools do not allow shorts and t-shirts. Girls must wear a swim suit.

No such requirements at the beach.

Yes, many Filipinas are modest and will not wear bikini type swim suits. Others, like to show off their bodies. 

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

Others, like to show off their bodies. 

Got it flaunt it.png

• Like 4

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Got it flaunt it.png

Read my follow up question. Thanks

skyskyper
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I may be misunderstanding that but with all the stinging creatures, the garbage, dirty Pampers, and shit (literally - from dogs and other animals up to and including humans), I understand why people would want to cover up.

So during the times when there's no garbage and shit... Filipinos did not cover up?

skyskyper
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 8/11/2016 at 1:46 PM, bows00 said:

So it's not like they don't wear bikini's, it just depends on the occasion and place.

So in some select places, the xxx the better?

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
wording not suitable for this forum

bows00
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 8/11/2016 at 4:37 PM, skyskyper said:

So in some select places, the xxxx the better?

Whoa now buddy.  Sexy, beautiful and fun, yes.  But she was by far NOT a slut.  Show some respect man. 

I was just trying to make a point that there is a time and place for it.

• Like 3

skyskyper
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 8/11/2016 at 4:55 PM, bows00 said:

Whoa now buddy.  Sexy, beautiful and fun, yes.  But she was by far NOT a slut.  Show some respect man. 

I was just trying to make a point that there is a time and place for it.

Sorry, just using the term in a very loose way. Something like telling my all-wrapped up girlfriend: "xxxx up a bit..."

removed word, read rules

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

From my perspective as a woman living in the province with many Filipina relatives and friends, I think it's a combination of modesty and fear of getting too tanned. I usually will wear a bathing suit with a pair of gym shorts over it because I don't like guys staring, and I'm kind of modest among my fellow Filipina friends too. After swimming I'm in the shade with them too.- I'd just turn into a lobster as a redhead in this relentless sun!

If you want to see gals in bikinis, go to the more high end resorts and island areas, where you'll see more wealthy westernized Filipinas wearing them comfortably.

• Like 4