So what's the explanation for this....

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

My wife has an extensive swimsuit collection, but only a few bikinis.  She doesn't like having to adjust them while wearing them - be it the strap, the cup or the bottoms. 

Reboot
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, robert k said:

Mindanao? At least they aren't wearing burka.

Count my blessings?

img_0333.jpg

• Like 4

robert k
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, davewe said:

While modesty is the standard reason, it's also an issue of money. Owning a swimsuit, which has only one purpose, may be too expensive and extravagant for many Filipinas; the tshirt/shorts option is more practical.

I do remember the 1st time I bought my wife a bathing suit, in Ayala Mall. She was shyly looking for a bathing suit; I steered her toward a bikini. She was appalled at the price; maybe 800p as I recall. I insisted. Absolutely the best $20 I ever spent!

Now that she works and makes her own money, buying bikinis is one of her fave things. But when she swims in the ocean with her family she goes the tshirt route and I suspect that it's not only modestly about her body it's modesty about the money, since no one else has one.

But we spent a few days with her sister this past April. Janet lent her sister one of her bikinis. Now that they both had the right equipment, neither of them seemed shy to wear bikinis and strut their stuff.

I also agree with Dave. I've seen plenty of Pinays in bikinis all over the Philippines. Perhaps the old notion of modesty is fading or perhaps the type of Pinay at a hotel or resort with her foreigner partner makes most of the difference.

Also helps if you are someplace where nobody knows them, I would think.

Happyhorn52
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, Reboot said:

Count my blessings?

img_0333.jpg

Cannes bans full-body 'burkini' swimsuits from beaches

Associated Press 14 hours ago

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I am a fan of 'ogling'. Jack.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

Ogling.jpg :hystery:

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Funny he looks a bit like you Jack.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

Funny he looks a bit like you Jack.

:89:Geeeeeeeze, Recognized again  :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 2

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted
On 11 August 2016 at 4:44 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Its why "Y" wants to leave Philippines and go to Bali for a beach holiday.

She will be in for a surprise when she sees the same shit floating in the ocean there :D.

You guys forget the practical reason to wear a shirt and shorts. You go for a swim and at the same time you wash your shorts and shirt ??.

I bought Anne a new bikini few months ago. I told her that its my treat and ill get to choose. She was pushing me into buying her a modest one piece swim suit. I wanted a sexy bikini. We met half way and ended up buying her a modest two piece.

A year ago or so we went into Camotes island near Cebu, rented a motorbike and went to tour some waterfalls. We (she) forgot my swimming pants. I just used my shorts and the look on her face when i told her that i need to take my boxers off :D. I didnt plan on getting them wet. Its ok to swim without underwear when im wearing my swimming shorts, but not when im wearing my regular shorts ??.

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
On 8/12/2016 at 10:37 PM, mogo51 said:

Why does JACK have nice legs?:popcorn:

• Like 2