Ever wish to live closer to city

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

As I get older I see me more and more likely to end up in a nice, well maintained, rules enforced, condo tower.  Convenient to everything, quiet, with pool & gym.  If I could find one like that here ha ha  :tiphat:

• Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I am over living in cities, especially tourist types such as Pattaya Thailand where we currently are, Angeles, Subic, never Manila etc.  

Out of town little, not too far, from the shopping malls etc seems the way to go for us.

Understand totally Kev.  Angeles the same for me.

• Like 3

virginprune
Posted
Posted

I live around 5km from the centre of Marbel, that has a population of around 200k and growing. It has all the amenities I need when I go there apart from imm. For that I have to go to Gensan, about 45 minutes away by bus. Where I live is very rural, not suburb like, which may change in the future, but has the advantage of being near to the city for shopping cinema etc. All in all I am happy with my choice of home.

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 10/20/2016 at 0:51 PM, Tukaram (Tim) said:

As I get older I see me more and more likely to end up in a nice, well maintained, rules enforced, condo tower.  Convenient to everything, quiet, with pool & gym.  If I could find one like that here ha ha  :tiphat:

Next week I'm going to Avida towers which is what you want. Will let you know what l think. 

• Like 4