While on the subject of terrorism in the Philippines.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

OK, here it comes.  When they can't dazzle the world with brilliance they will try to baffle the world with BS

Communists blame US for Davao blast

DAVAO CITY, Philippines — The Communist Party of the Philippines is accusing the United States of having a hand in Friday night’s deadly blast here.
In a statement, Siegfried Red of the CPP’s Southern Mindanao Regional Party Committee made the accusation as he condemned the attack that left at least 14 people dead and 67 others wounded.
Red said it was a “US-imperialist instigated” attack in a bid to put President Rodrigo Duterte in a bad light

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, robert k said:

As for the cost of living, the difference probably wouldn't be much more than a couple hundred dollars a month for small town Florida, but there would be other benefits. The US is more expensive partly because of minimum standards. In the US your house could be condemned and you wouldn't be allowed to live there for not having running hot water for one example. Roads and internet will probably be an improvement. Less no stock sir. Medical will probably be better than Dumaguete but it will cost you more, but then again, they would treat you even if you refused/ could not pay. How is your heart? I know Duma is not set up to handle that?

I don't have a clue how this ended up here? I thought I replied to AlwaysRT wife going to to college thread? Not the first time either.:89:

Possibly it happens when i start to reply to a post in one thread and then I cancel and do reply to a post elsewhere?

Edited by robert k
  • Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, robert k said:

I don't have a clue how this ended up here? I thought I replied to AlwaysRT wife going to to college thread? Not the first time either.:89:

Possibly it happens when i start to reply to a post in one thread and then I cancel and do reply to a post elsewhere?

Your sins are forgiven......say three Hail Mary's :thumbsup:

(Welcome to the Expat'sconfused.com )

• Like 1