US Strikes in Syria

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Snowy79 said:

Now that you mention it I just realised there was no wind on the moon that day either so the flag wouldn't have been flying either.

That's what I mean, some people can't critically analyze a picture. If you put your glasses on? You might notice that there is a stick sewn into the top of the flag to hold it. You have proved my point, and I thank you because most people make me do it. :hystery:

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

assad-loves-gas-x.jpg  He's making millions selling this stuff

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, robert k said:

That's what I mean, some people can't critically analyze a picture. If you put your glasses on? You might notice that there is a stick sewn into the top of the flag to hold it. You have proved my point, and I thank you because most people make me do it. :hystery:

I also just realised that model VW is petrol and you can only buy diesel on the moon.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

So Jake, is your gas bad enough that Trump should send a Tomahawk at your backside? (I'm worried as this Philippine food has caused me to accidentally use gas as a weapon.  I try not to destroy Mass though.  I hold it in during church time.  I would not want to be accused of using a weapon for Mass destruction.)

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

So Jake, is your gas bad enough that Trump should send a Tomahawk at your backside? (I'm worried as this Philippine food has caused me to accidentally use gas as a weapon.  I try not to destroy Mass though.  I hold it in during church time.  I would not want to be accused of using a weapon for Mass destruction.)

YODA.png Master Yoda, are farts suppose to be lumpy?  

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

How clever you are Dave HornDog to combine gas attack and Easter Mass.  Triple LIKE, you have exceeded my own deviant qualities....he, he.

not so old china hand
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 17 April 2017 at 3:47 AM, Jake said:

termite warhead to vaporize nerve gas storage facilities with intense heat and pressure, is s

A termite warhead: would that be biological warfare? Just asking.🤓

Edited by not so old china hand
  • Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, not so old china hand said:

I believe Jake had a typo and meant Thermite. Personally I would have went full conventional and AIMED for the chemical weapons. It's on their military base after all. 

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, not so old china hand said:

Hey guys, thank for the obvious miss spell.  It should have been spelled turdmites warheads -- I still think my fart bombs are more cost effective and will overcome any life forms.

Just saying...... 

• Like 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted

I am just going to leave this right here....

00-assad-040116.jpg?w=1200&h=1200

• Like 1