Monthly meet up, Dumaguete

Eddie1
Posted
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Eddie1 said:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On reflection I realise that my answer was a tad on the abrupt side and after some careful consideration I would like to expand my answer.......

F**k that for a game of soldiers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Eddie1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

It has been suggested that we change the meeting place to Valencia as most of the participants are from that area

Well they shouldn't have moved there. :hystery:

But seriously, nothing to stop them from having their own meetups whenever they want.  They could start a "monthly meet-up Valencia" thread.

Or it may be more suitable to hold it at Jack's house so he could sit around in his underwear on the porch having his beer.  Yes, we saw the pic. LOL:mocking:  Anyway, I missed it this month.  Oldtimers disease.  So it wouldn't have mattered where it was.

And who was the one to "suggest" it?  Why don't they come on the forum and "suggest" it instead of muckin' about?  Now that's out of the way, are we going back to the second Thursday of the month?  Or is someone else going on a cruise in February? :5795:

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Oldtimers disease

Do you mean alzheimer disease ?  :whistling:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Do you mean alzheimer disease ?  :whistling:

He doesn`t know 

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Or it may be more suitable to hold it at Jack's house so he could sit around in his underwear on the porch having his beer.  Yes, we saw the pic. LOL

Bad Taste ( angry baby).jpg as we knowForum and sarcasm warning.jpg

are we going back to the second Thursday of the month? 

Of Course! are you available? we did text you I believe

Or is someone else going on a cruise in February? 

Nope mate I for one know my Place :whistling: and unless someone tells me Different I shall be at Chin Loong on Thursday 14th Feb  But then,  for those in Love :hystery: will you be allowed on on that Auspicious day? or are some going away :56da632e94212_1(60): ( Mine will be at Work as they have not made that day a Holiday but i am sure, they are working on it):ohmy: 

Other than all this Sunday Morning banter , I am not too sure where it all came from but I as usual, I will go the the Flow:tiphat:

Hey Guys, Don't knock things till you tried, if it don't work then OK but lets just give it a go EH?embarrased  man.jpg Yea OK I know  close the door.jpg:56da632e94212_1(60):

Edited by Jack Peterson
missed a bit out TUT TUT

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

OK! OK! What about Flip Flops opposite Hypermart, 1/2 way between Both, New Boss and a Good price, Foods pretty Good and Parking. Beer same as Town

Just a Thought:smile: 

• Like 1

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

OK! OK! What about Flip Flops opposite Hypermart, 1/2 way between Both, New Boss and a Good price, Foods pretty Good and Parking. Beer same as Town

Just a Thought:smile: 

Count me out of any move away from the boulevard.  As much as I enjoy the company of all the members than turn up each month and we all know it is a very pleasant afternoon..... HOWEVER..... the added bonus of meeting at the boulevard is the number of hot chicks we all get to admire.  Neither Valencia or Flip Flops is going to provide that beautiful free entertainment.  Who is asking for this venue change and why?  If you don't like what we currently do then perhaps consider what 'Dave H' sensibly advises and make a separate Valencia meeting, should that happen then I would suggest a different week to the Chin Loong meeting (2nd Thursday of the month) as this would almost certainly lead to a forum meeting split.  That in itself would be a major disappointment considering the numbers attending have slowly but surely risen over the past year or two. 

• Love it 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Eddie1 said:

Who is asking for this venue change and why? 

It just came out in general Conversation Ed, For me I was easy but I would hate to see a split as we are Firmly in a Friendly gathering :grouphugg: so having had a chat to myself, I have Decided not to try and mend something that is not Broken:huh: See you all on the 14th :smile: at Chin Loong at 1 sh

Edited by Jack Peterson
missed a bit out TUT TUT

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

I shall be at Chin Loong on Thursday 14th Feb 

Oh shit . . . . . . . . . . Valentine's day.   How many can make it without getting the ladies p1ssed?

:56da64a10ceee_1(235):

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

See you all on the 14th

Have you discussed this with the wife yet?  :hystery:

• Like 1