Monthly meet up, Dumaguete

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Gator said:

Thanks for the info Dave!

Go to a cheap hotel and then with the money you save you can buy a few drinks you will be really welcome then,if you don`t buy drinks you are still welcome.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, Gator said:

Thanks guys for making me feel welcome!

Our Pleasure I am sure I speak for all and Jesse mate,thank you for the photos, kindly disregard the message I put elsewhere. :58:

Gator
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Our Pleasure I am sure I speak for all and Jesse mate,thank you for the photos, kindly disregard the message I put elsewhere. :58:

My apologies for the late posting - combination of  being off the grid for a few days and sheer laziness. Didn’t see the message you posted; no harm, no foul.

• Like 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
59 minutes ago, Gator said:

Met up the Duma group last week and was a lot of fun. Great group and very friendly. I highly recommend anyone else from forum who can attend, should. 

Dumaguete is a nice smallish city, but has a great assortment of restos.  I only stayed 2 nights (at a dive resort about 6-7km south of the city), but next time I’ll stay a bit a longer and explore what the city/island has to offer.

83278B4C-CA4A-4586-B17A-F53B5446F385.jpeg

FD301C0C-60F0-4854-9E22-15438DF42309.jpeg

4D927B96-D722-4C4D-9E6B-82CAE18C16F8.jpeg

D19700D7-0783-40C7-85A3-E8B88884DCDB.jpeg

They're an alright bunch I guess :cheersty:

The outdoor bar was closed??  What is the world coming to??

• Haha 2

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Gator said:

Met up the Duma group last week and was a lot of fun. Great group and very friendly. I highly recommend anyone else from forum who can attend, should. 

It was a pleasure to meet you Jesse, that was a long journey down that you made, trust you made it safely home without any incidents.   Hope to see you back again soon.

:cheersty:

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, BrettGC said:

The outdoor bar was closed??  What is the world coming to??

It`s moved around the corner into the front by the road.We still get good service so don`t worry mate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

It was a bit of "Alright" meeting up with everyone.  Hope we can do it again.  Unfortunately, I will be out of town on Thursday, March 14 so I will miss the next one.  Enjoy!

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Gator said:

Hello Jessie,

Thank you for another mug shot of brothers in crime of the Duma Gang.  I miss you guys and I haven't meet any of you yet.....go figure.  (No Kevin, it's not go finger, OK?)

Respectfully Jake 

• Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
On 2/27/2019 at 11:39 AM, Gator said:

Dumaguete is a nice smallish city, but has a great assortment of restos.  I only stayed 2 nights (at a dive resort about 6-7km south of the city), but next time I’ll stay a bit a longer and explore what the city/island has to offer.

Glad you took a pic too. My camera in my old phone doesn't always remember what the picture was. This time it screwed up both pics of the group. Yup, new one on order...

• Like 2