Naysayers...can't stand them.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

most of the most productive, happiest and positive years of my life have been when I was single with no permanent gf. 

Most Confirmed Bachelors/ Single status are Stable so you are in a good Bracket and pleased you see my Point :thumbsup:

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Some very good answers  and deep down we all can relate to them all.

I have not come across any folk at all about my future plans other then those who talk behind your back about he wont go sort of thing, yes my eldest sister is worried about what if happens .

I have the love of my life who is my team and the finance thing well its getting there with team work again , my kids well i hear more from them on social media so being in a different part of the world wont matter that much in the long run.

My friend who retire to Spain at the age of 54 a year back is still getting  people calling him behind his back saying it wont work and hes made the biggest mistake in his life , well his talking and his pictures seem to tell me they are wrong, but maybe these folk are jealous that they cannot or are afraid to do what he did.

• Like 4

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Most Confirmed Bachelors...

Isn't that the old euphemism for gay?  In movies they always referred to guys as confirmed bachelors ha ha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Tukaram (Tim) said:

Isn't that the old euphemism for gay?  In movies they always referred to guys as confirmed bachelors ha ha

what can I sayWho knows (dave.jpg homer-doh.jpg :hystery: never thought of it that way before Tim

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Balisidar
Posted
Posted

Some really good replies.  I am also getting some of the "if you leave you'll be back in X amount of years.". We do have a fallback plan on case of something like a medical or other unforeseen circumstances but it's not going to be because my wife and I miss America  :hystery:

• Like 3