Oh dear ( another little bump on the car)

Recommended Posts

Posted

Having just announced I am :cool: in another Topic I am not so cool just now, We took our princess to Sibulan Port at 4am this morning, as I was reversing I know i touched something but it was not loud ( a table had been put in front of a vehicle?) as usual wifey was at the wrong side of the car to see this either, I just went out to get something from the car and the was a 1 inch little scratch on the Fender  Moulding ( We don't get proper fenders any more do we?) anyway after this I will go and see if I can Rub it out. Ofcourse this will be MY fault again But at 4am in the drizzle left from the rain and very poor Lighting at the Port Entrance I really did need that missing help. Hey Ho just another Monday Morning :huh:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
9 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Of Course this will be MY fault again

I'm pleased you accept your wife's words of wisdom. :hystery:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Support
Posted

Don't worry.  It gets less bothersome after the first scratch.  Let's just say your car has lost its "virginity" now so you can get on with driving it without worrying about hurting it.   You're still cool :tiphat:

  • Like 3
  • Love it 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
1 minute ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Don't worry.  It gets less bothersome after the first scratch.  Let's just say your car has lost its "virginity" now so you can get on with driving it without worrying about hurting it.   You're still cool :tiphat:

 :hystery: I don't bother any more But........... That makes 5  small scratches out side and the Big one on the rear Door  But it is a car and cars get scratches EH? on the other hand I don't hear much said when the Handbags scratch the Door ledges (But that is another story) :smile: Have to say though, thanks for the vote of Coolness :wink:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
12 minutes ago, Clermont said:

I'm pleased you accept your wife's words of wisdom. :hystery:

 LOL who am I to disagree my friend :9436:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

after this I will go and see if I can Rub it out.

Our cat likes to jump up on the hood of our Trailblazer when it is parked in the carport.  Good place for naps, I guess.  Over time, he has left tiny scratches in the finish, on the drivers side fender well only.

Question is, rub out the scratches, or, rub out the cat? :89:

Edited by OnMyWay
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
25 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Our cat likes to jump up on the hood of our Trailblazer when it is parked in the carport.  Good place for naps, I guess.  Over time, he has left tiny scratches in the finish, on the drivers side fender well only.

Question is, rub out the scratches, or, rub out the cat? :89:

i have the same scratches on my dark blue pajero and their not even my cats.... my vote? the cat.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Having just announced I am :cool: in another Topic I am not so cool just now, We took our princess to Sibulan Port at 4am this morning, as I was reversing I know i touched something but it was not loud ( a table had been put in front of a vehicle?) as usual wifey was at the wrong side of the car to see this either, I just went out to get something from the car and the was a 1 inch little scratch on the Fender  Moulding ( We don't get proper fenders any more do we?) anyway after this I will go and see if I can Rub it out. Ofcourse this will be MY fault again But at 4am in the drizzle left from the rain and very poor Lighting at the Port Entrance I really did need that missing help. Hey Ho just another Monday Morning :huh:

about those scratches? im really sorry and i can relate to your grief . it seems a man just cant have anything nice right? 

on another note? 12 years ago i turned the helm of my bizz over. i had gotten up at the usual 3am and done my full days work of 16 hours and was a bit gun shy to be turning it all over. anyway... 

that was the last time i EVER got up at that ungodly hour after having done it for so many years. it took me months to break that vile habit. 

i cant imagine doing it now, so kudos to you for doing that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
13 minutes ago, lobojohn said:

i cant imagine doing it now, so kudos to you for doing that. 

:Happy: Well it is not a norm for me now but the Sprog Sprog just leaning.jpg needed to be back at Uni for 12.30 Today and no Night Ferry last night  :huh:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted

Should have go to Specksavers.

Face time.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...