Getting Kicked Out

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

I guess, will be a factor now of how they can all be together again

I thought they were just coming here for a visit? 

• I'm Confused 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I thought they were just coming here for a visit? 

Tom mate ( JGF) she is here he is back in the US :89: are we on the same Hymn sheet here  my friend?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Tom mate ( JGF) she is here he is back in the US :89: are we on the same Hymn sheet here  my friend?

Jack mate. They are all from the US so is there a problem for her to go home? If she was living in the US with him then she must have the visa and from the OP who said friends were to visit so unless there is other information I dont see what the issue is with her going home to the US. 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

They are all from the US so is there a problem for her to go home?

I asked that in an earlier Post, She is a filipino? So as Dave W has said, there is a severe lack of Information all round but as I understand it, she and the Child are here and he has been denied Entry  so case closed  for me until I can glean more information that makes sense:wink:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I asked that in an earlier Post, She is a filipino? So as Dave W has said, there is a severe lack of Information all round but as I understand it, she and the Child are here and he has been denied Entry  so case closed  for me until I can glean more information that makes sense:wink:

It sounded to me they are here visiting or vacation, yes she is Filipino married to the American and since she came here a week early means she has been in the states and should be able to return :tiphat:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

she has been in the states and should be able to return :tiphat:

Yes! that was what I meant by we wonder where she is ( so we had a little worry) and more so Why, Just Go back to the US and get it sorted because if it happened once, it will happen again but then, there is the unknown Story :unsure:

• Like 1

davewe
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Yes! that was what I meant by we wonder where she is ( so we had a little worry) and more so Why, Just Go back to the US and get it sorted because if it happened once, it will happen again but then, there is the unknown Story :unsure:

There's no reason she and the child will have a problem. She's a 10 year Green card holder, so she will go back on the regular schedule. 

Now whether and how he can resolve this to ever be able to return to the Philippines I do not know. But there is no reason to believe she will have a problem with the US.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, davewe said:

Now whether and how he can resolve this to ever be able to return to the Philippines I do not know

Sounds like a great opportunity for all of you to have a vacation together in Hong Kong, or Thailand, or Malaysia.  Seems like he would have no trouble meeting up with you all at any of those places and why spend your tourist money in a country that is going to give this kind of headache?

• Like 3

Clermont
Posted
Posted

As I've said before, the past catches up with the future. All Asian countries now are linked and when you fly from one country to another, if your flagged in one country by immigration, you'll be flagged in another. This is what these Asian summits are about, swapping information, if you've done something wrong in the past, consider a home grown vacation. Gone are the days of expats running from their past. :thumbsup:

• Like 1