Very sick wife, no it was a scam

stevewool
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, bigmac said:

We will be married 3 years this coming April 18, NOT 8. I have known her about 6 years. I didn't ruin her life. SHE ruined her own life by running this scam. Place the responsibility where it belongs. Me? I will survive this...I'm not ruined.

Well if it’s 3 years this coming April it sounds worst, out of 144 weeks you have managed to see her for 6 weeks, some may joke about that time makes a great marriage for some , the responsibility was down to you, and I am glad you are seeing yourself as not ruined , that’s a start to the road of recovery.

i did not make myself clear about the 8 years it was myself and my wife I was commenting on .

• Like 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Well if it’s 3 years this coming April it sounds worst, out of 144 weeks you have managed to see her for 6 weeks, some may joke about that time makes a great marriage for some , the responsibility was down to you, and I am glad you are seeing yourself as not ruined , that’s a start to the road of recovery.

i did not make myself clear about the 8 years it was myself and my wife I was commenting on .

It's my responsibility that she decided to scam me? Bud, you're waaaaay off track! Judgement...I just love a judge.

stevewool
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, bigmac said:

It's my responsibility that she decided to scam me? Bud, you're waaaaay off track! Judgement...I just love a judge.

It is your responsibility to look after your wife through sickness and through health , maybe seeing her more and how fit she was maybe none of this would have happened, you even said you was not keen on her father at the beginning, but still you left her there.

She did not decide to scam you , she had no choice, but if you are believing that, No one can change your mind on that.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

You not being there did provide an opportunity. I don’t judge you Mac you may have good reasons not going more often but there’s truth in what Steve says as well.

Edited by Old55
  • Like 2

bigmac
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, Lou49 said:

She had a choice. She may have been coerced but she had a choice. She lied and scammed. If she was unhappy in the relationship she could have simply opted out instead of lying and scamming the guy.

Thank you for that! I was just going to respond in like manner but I will add, I don't know what world stevewool lives in but everyone makes choices be they good or bad choices. Maybe the wool is over his eyes...

bigmac
Posted
Posted
52 minutes ago, Old55 said:

You not being there did provide an opportunity. I don’t judge you Mac you may have good reasons not going more often but there’s truth in what Steve says as well.

Opportunity. Opportunist? Still her choice no matter how you shake this out!

• Like 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Balisidar said:

Bigmac,

Again, sorry for your troubles and I'm sure you'll have your eyes wide open next time.

If I could give some advice though I would up your age requirements.  In my opinion it's easier to get scammed by the younger girls.  This newer generation seems to be getting away from the precepts that made Filipinas so attractive to marry.  God first then Family.

Also the girls who are interested in marrying rich foreigners for mostly their money have a saying.  Mayamon, Matanda, Madaling, Mamatay....loose translation. Rich, old, easy to die.

I would also suggest that you learn more about Philippine culture.  See the culture page of this forum.  And if your still interested in Filipinas then you spend more time there in the Philippines.

Tread cautiously and good luck.

Thanks for your kind words and advice. I am always open to constructive criticism.

stevewool
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, bigmac said:

Thank you for that! I was just going to respond in like manner but I will add, I don't know what world stevewool lives in but everyone makes choices be they good or bad choices. Maybe the wool is over his eyes...

Sticks and stones, 

• Haha 1

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic