Very sick wife, no it was a scam

bigmac
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, hk blues said:

I see.  What is it about the Filipino culture you like?  

Divorces tend to happen because of faults on the husband's side/the wife's side/both sides. I doubt in the USA that women are more responsible for divorce than men!

Anyway, now that divorce is legal here we may see some changes. 

My understanding of the Phil's culture is that they are family oriented and faithful spouses. Maybe that has been proven to be wrong.

bigmac
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

Find a woman in the US who wants to marry you that's young enough to be grandaughter and who earns 5% of your income and I doubt you'll find many honest women either.
I don't personally care if people get with women a lot younger but your chances of meeting a 'bad' woman will be much higher going for a woman in their 20s than in their 40s..

Thanks for your input.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, bigmac said:

My understanding of the Phil's culture is that they are family oriented and faithful spouses. Maybe that has been proven to be wrong.

Usually family first then friends then partners if foreign is the hierarchy here I find. Extremely thick skinned when they are in the wrong but if you embarrass them stand by.   

bigmac
Posted
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Come and get my sister in law out of my house. She turned 20 in Jan. Had a job but didn't like it so she quit. She has said that she wants a rich foreigner to take care of her. She's not a party girl and stays home ALL the time laying on the couch playing with her cell phone. Washes the dishes once in a while but that's about it. Pretty also..and skinny. :mellow:

LOL.......don't need a lazy one. You can send me pic's though, if you like:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  no Email again thanks 

Edited by Jollygoodfellow

bigmac
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Viking said:

Many people in the Philippines do not consider it wrong to steal from someone, as long as it is not discovered!!!

In their mind, her mistake was being discovered, not that she was scamming you!

To be honest, I am not totally happy about their Culture and would prefer if they were thinking a Little bit more as we do in Europe/US

Some parts of their culture is good but not all of it, the same could be said of every other cultures as well. We just have to be aware of that and dont believe that it is a perfect paradise with no problems.

Divorces in Philippines have been almost non existent for a reason and thats not because they all have happy marriages. Until recently it was not legal to get a divorce, thats why! On the other hand, look how many people who have separated from their husband/wife? Its many!!!

Thanks for that input. So advised...

bigmac
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, stevewool said:

If it was me at your age and what you have gone through I would be licking my wounds now and thinking what a fool I have been, so much money over such a short time and for what, maybe if I had used one weeks payment for a flight to go and see the wife this could have been sorted out sooner.

where is the child in the picture in all this, is the child yours , if it’s not yours then walk away and stay where you are in the USA and enjoy ridding your bike,  life can be shit sometimes, like I said if it was me that’s what I would be doing.

Not my child but, I fell in love with her...

• Like 3

bigmac
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Usually family first then friends then partners if foreign is the hierarchy here I find. Extremely thick skinned when they are in the wrong but if you embarrass them stand by.   

What happens if they get embarrassed?

Lou49
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, bigmac said:

What happens if they get embarrassed?

Your life could be in jeopardy. Not a joke. Best to stay far away.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

bigmac
Posted
Posted
Just now, Lou49 said:

Your life could be in jeopardy. Not a joke. Best to stay far away.

WOW! Just WOW!

Gary D
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, bigmac said:

WOW! Just WOW!

It's called a 25c solution, that's how much a bullet costs

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to Very sick wife, no it was a scam
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic